Market-style sale to be held in Harleston
- Credit: Ian Carstairs
The shopkeepers of Harleston are gathering together again on Saturday, August 9 in the Market Place and Exchange Street to hold their second annual clearance sale.
They will set up market-style stalls and sell off end of line, end of season and redundant stock at bargain prices.
Organisers David and Karen Hart, from The Card and Party Shop, said the event was so successful last year for the town and other businesses, that they were keen to do it again this year.
The event is also being used as an opportunity to raise more funds for the Harleston Christmas Lights, with a light refreshment stall being run by Honeycombe Antiques.
Visitors are being encouraged to take advantage of the free parking in the town to browse the stalls and shops and maybe pick up one or two bargains in the meantime.
You may also want to watch:
The sale will run from 9am until 3pm.
- 1 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 2 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 3 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 4 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 5 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 6 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 9 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 10 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021