Market-style sale to be held in Harleston
- Credit: Ian Carstairs
The shopkeepers of Harleston are gathering together again on Saturday, August 9 in the Market Place and Exchange Street to hold their second annual clearance sale.
They will set up market-style stalls and sell off end of line, end of season and redundant stock at bargain prices.
Organisers David and Karen Hart, from The Card and Party Shop, said the event was so successful last year for the town and other businesses, that they were keen to do it again this year.
The event is also being used as an opportunity to raise more funds for the Harleston Christmas Lights, with a light refreshment stall being run by Honeycombe Antiques.
Visitors are being encouraged to take advantage of the free parking in the town to browse the stalls and shops and maybe pick up one or two bargains in the meantime.
You may also want to watch:
The sale will run from 9am until 3pm.
- 1 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 UEA expert: Covid isolation 'will still be needed in a year's time'
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 7 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 8 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 9 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 10 Norfolk conservation groups get £1.5m boost from Green Recovery Fund