Market-style sale to be held in Harleston
- Credit: Ian Carstairs
The shopkeepers of Harleston are gathering together again on Saturday, August 9 in the Market Place and Exchange Street to hold their second annual clearance sale.
They will set up market-style stalls and sell off end of line, end of season and redundant stock at bargain prices.
Organisers David and Karen Hart, from The Card and Party Shop, said the event was so successful last year for the town and other businesses, that they were keen to do it again this year.
The event is also being used as an opportunity to raise more funds for the Harleston Christmas Lights, with a light refreshment stall being run by Honeycombe Antiques.
Visitors are being encouraged to take advantage of the free parking in the town to browse the stalls and shops and maybe pick up one or two bargains in the meantime.
You may also want to watch:
The sale will run from 9am until 3pm.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Former children's shoe fitter feels 'very special' on turning 100
- 3 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 4 80 foot 'golf ball' radar tower rejected for Norfolk village
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Election day guide
- 6 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 7 What a difference a year makes: Norfolk braced for yet more rainfall
- 8 'Don't suffer in silence' - Debt expert fears post-Covid crisis
- 9 50,000 more Covid jabs given out - but pace slows in region
- 10 Norfolk Covid cases slightly up but below national averages