Female shoplifter arrested in connection with £2,000 high street theft
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A woman has been arrested in connection with the theft of medication and other products worth £2,000 on Diss high street.
Approximately £1,200 worth of products were stolen from Boots and £800 worth of medication was stolen from Holland & Barrett on Mere Street.
Both incidents happened between 3pm and 4pm on Thursday, November 8. Two people were arrested by police at 3.54pm after an area search in Diss but were later released.
A woman, aged in her 30s and from the Great Yarmouth area, was arrested in connection with the incidents.
She has since been released under investigation in connection with these incidents and enquiries are on-going.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have information about either of these incidents should contact Norfolk Police on 101 – or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Bomber squadron museum release unseen war era photos
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 7 Lorry driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving on A140
- 8 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 9 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 10 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results