Female shoplifter arrested in connection with £2,000 high street theft
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A woman has been arrested in connection with the theft of medication and other products worth £2,000 on Diss high street.
Approximately £1,200 worth of products were stolen from Boots and £800 worth of medication was stolen from Holland & Barrett on Mere Street.
Both incidents happened between 3pm and 4pm on Thursday, November 8. Two people were arrested by police at 3.54pm after an area search in Diss but were later released.
A woman, aged in her 30s and from the Great Yarmouth area, was arrested in connection with the incidents.
She has since been released under investigation in connection with these incidents and enquiries are on-going.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have information about either of these incidents should contact Norfolk Police on 101 – or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 5 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 6 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 7 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 8 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 9 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 10 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk