Female shoplifter arrested in connection with £2,000 high street theft
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A woman has been arrested in connection with the theft of medication and other products worth £2,000 on Diss high street.
Approximately £1,200 worth of products were stolen from Boots and £800 worth of medication was stolen from Holland & Barrett on Mere Street.
Both incidents happened between 3pm and 4pm on Thursday, November 8. Two people were arrested by police at 3.54pm after an area search in Diss but were later released.
A woman, aged in her 30s and from the Great Yarmouth area, was arrested in connection with the incidents.
She has since been released under investigation in connection with these incidents and enquiries are on-going.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have information about either of these incidents should contact Norfolk Police on 101 – or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 2 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 3 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 4 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 5 Council leader calls for 'zero tolerance' on abuse after MP's death
- 6 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 7 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 8 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 9 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 10 Parish council chair says he'll stop development trucks