Money stolen from Diss home after burglars force their way in through patio door
Burglars forced their way into a home through a patio door.
The incident took place on Thursday, June 15, sometime between 1pm and 7.30pm at a home in Frenze Road, Diss.
The suspects forced their way into the property before stealing an unknown sum of money in the form of notes and change.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed any suspicious behaviour in the area between the times stated.
Anyone with any information should contact Detective Constable Hayley Jennings at Norwich CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
You may also want to watch:
Police advice for keeping homes secure to help prevent burglaries is to ensure doors and windows before going to bed and when leaving the house.
- 1 Norfolk teacher in national campaign for switching careers
- 2 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 3 Motoring giant pledges more than 600 brand new laptops to appeal
- 4 Landowners under pressure to stop repeat of floods
- 5 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 6 Concern people are letting their guards down after getting Covid-19 jabs
- 7 Woman who sold stolen goods on eBay researched shoplifting online
- 8 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
- 9 Covid rates continue to slow but national deaths pass 100,000
- 10 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter