Money stolen from Diss home after burglars force their way in through patio door
Burglars forced their way into a home through a patio door.
The incident took place on Thursday, June 15, sometime between 1pm and 7.30pm at a home in Frenze Road, Diss.
The suspects forced their way into the property before stealing an unknown sum of money in the form of notes and change.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed any suspicious behaviour in the area between the times stated.
Anyone with any information should contact Detective Constable Hayley Jennings at Norwich CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
You may also want to watch:
Police advice for keeping homes secure to help prevent burglaries is to ensure doors and windows before going to bed and when leaving the house.
- 1 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 3 Bishop gives blessing to project helping pupils recover after pandemic
- 4 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 5 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 6 Next recalls nightdresses amid fire hazard worries
- 7 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 8 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 9 Victorian rectory in 5.5 acres for sale for £1.35m
- 10 Candidate says 7,000 rejected ballots shows PCC voting system flawed