Money stolen from Diss home after burglars force their way in through patio door
Burglars forced their way into a home through a patio door.
The incident took place on Thursday, June 15, sometime between 1pm and 7.30pm at a home in Frenze Road, Diss.
The suspects forced their way into the property before stealing an unknown sum of money in the form of notes and change.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed any suspicious behaviour in the area between the times stated.
Anyone with any information should contact Detective Constable Hayley Jennings at Norwich CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
You may also want to watch:
Police advice for keeping homes secure to help prevent burglaries is to ensure doors and windows before going to bed and when leaving the house.
- 1 £60 fine for resident who drove six miles to dump household rubbish in public bin
- 2 Care home's visitor pod helps residents stay connected with loved ones
- 3 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 4 Car carrying five people crashes into ditch
- 5 Six-year-old cycles 100 laps to raise money for homeless
- 6 Why Norfolk districts cannot be in different Covid tiers - yet
- 7 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 8 Call for government to listen to Norfolk over Tier 1 move
- 9 'Raring to go' - Businesses ready to reopen in time for Christmas rush
- 10 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140