Motorcyclist dies in A143 crash
A motorcyclist has died as a result of a road traffic collision on the Norfolk-Suffolk border.Emergency services were called to Palgrave, near Diss, last night following the crash between a Land Rover Freelander and a Kawasaki motorbike at about 6.
A motorcyclist has died as a result of a road traffic collision on the Norfolk-Suffolk border.
Emergency services were called to Palgrave, near Diss, last night following the crash between a Land Rover Freelander and a Kawasaki motorbike at about 6.25pm.
The rider of the bike, who has not yet been named, was pronounced dead at the scene, which occurred on the A143 at the junction of Old Bury Road.
The A-road was closed for several hours last night.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Suffolk Police's serious collision investigation team at police headquarters on 01473 613500.
- 1 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 2 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 3 Heavy rain forecast for the rest of the week in Norfolk but snow unlikely
- 4 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 5 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 6 'No excuses' is the message as festive anti-drink drive campaign launched
- 7 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 8 'Key moment' for town centre as £800,000 improvements agreed
- 9 Tribute paid to father-of-three who died near his home aged 36
- 10 'Don’t try and book until the NHS says it is your turn' — PM on booster rollout