Motorcyclist dies in A143 crash
A motorcyclist has died as a result of a road traffic collision on the Norfolk-Suffolk border.Emergency services were called to Palgrave, near Diss, last night following the crash between a Land Rover Freelander and a Kawasaki motorbike at about 6.
A motorcyclist has died as a result of a road traffic collision on the Norfolk-Suffolk border.
Emergency services were called to Palgrave, near Diss, last night following the crash between a Land Rover Freelander and a Kawasaki motorbike at about 6.25pm.
The rider of the bike, who has not yet been named, was pronounced dead at the scene, which occurred on the A143 at the junction of Old Bury Road.
The A-road was closed for several hours last night.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Suffolk Police's serious collision investigation team at police headquarters on 01473 613500.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 3 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 6 Are we on the verge of a post-Covid mental health crisis?
- 7 Zoo gets £100k to help crayfish
- 8 Ex-battery hens in need of free-range retirement homes
- 9 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 10 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk