Motorcyclist dies in A143 crash
A motorcyclist has died as a result of a road traffic collision on the Norfolk-Suffolk border.Emergency services were called to Palgrave, near Diss, last night following the crash between a Land Rover Freelander and a Kawasaki motorbike at about 6.
A motorcyclist has died as a result of a road traffic collision on the Norfolk-Suffolk border.
Emergency services were called to Palgrave, near Diss, last night following the crash between a Land Rover Freelander and a Kawasaki motorbike at about 6.25pm.
The rider of the bike, who has not yet been named, was pronounced dead at the scene, which occurred on the A143 at the junction of Old Bury Road.
The A-road was closed for several hours last night.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Suffolk Police's serious collision investigation team at police headquarters on 01473 613500.
- 1 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 2 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 3 Radio station reveals plans to open 'game changing' second studio
- 4 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 5 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 6 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
- 7 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 8 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 9 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 10 New EAAA contract covers 24/7 flying and advanced helicopters