Motorcyclist dies in A143 crash
A motorcyclist has died as a result of a road traffic collision on the Norfolk-Suffolk border.Emergency services were called to Palgrave, near Diss, last night following the crash between a Land Rover Freelander and a Kawasaki motorbike at about 6.
A motorcyclist has died as a result of a road traffic collision on the Norfolk-Suffolk border.
Emergency services were called to Palgrave, near Diss, last night following the crash between a Land Rover Freelander and a Kawasaki motorbike at about 6.25pm.
The rider of the bike, who has not yet been named, was pronounced dead at the scene, which occurred on the A143 at the junction of Old Bury Road.
The A-road was closed for several hours last night.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Suffolk Police's serious collision investigation team at police headquarters on 01473 613500.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 'Power of the high vis jacket' - Out with town's Covid watchdogs
- 3 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 4 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 5 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 6 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 7 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 8 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 9 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 10 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse