MP to open new Harleston business
SOUTH Norfolk MP Richard Bacon will be officially opening The Elixir Rooms in Broad Street, Harleston, at 7pm tomorrow. Wine and canapes will be served and the therapists will be offering free taster sessions for various therapies and treatments.
SOUTH Norfolk MP Richard Bacon will be officially opening The Elixir Rooms in Broad Street, Harleston, at 7pm tomorrow. Wine and canapes will be served and the therapists will be offering free taster sessions for various therapies and treatments. There will also be a raffle in aid of the childrens hospice at Quidenham. Prizes have been donated by Harleston businesses.
The Elixir Rooms has a state-of-the-art fitness studio and offers gym memberships and personal training. It also offers beauty therapies, massage therapies including sports massage, aromatherapy, reflexology, counselling, hypnotherapy, chiropody, homeopathy and cranio sacral therapy.
Meanwhile a new book shop, specialising in second hand books, has opened in Eye.
It will be run by Chris and Meriel Mawson who between them have nearly 30 years experience of working in libraries and the book trade.
You may also want to watch:
The shop forms part of the former Eye Theatre, which previously formed part of the historic White Lion coaching inn. The theatre closed in 2005 and is now in private hands, but the former booking office fronting onto Broad Street was converted for shop use early this year. The shop's opening stock will include paperback novels, art and architecture, gardening, biography and local-interest books.
- 1 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 4 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 7 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 10 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'