Needham village to launch Community Heritage Project
- Credit: Archant
Residents of a South Norfolk Village are being invited to attend the launch of a Community Heritage Project.
On Sunday, February 4, Stephen Poulter will be hosting a talk on the history of Needham and its residents, after which the date and details of the first meeting of the Needham Community Heritage Project will be announced.
Mr Poulter will be revealing the history of Needham through its three old inns, the families who have lived in the village and their various fortunes and misfortunes.
He will also be telling the story of Needham residents who served in the First World War and how the village prepared to celebrate the Queen's
Coronation in 1953.
The talk is free to attend but donations and contributions to the heritage project will be welcomed.
Anyone wishing to be involved in the heritage project which will be a partnership between Needham and the neighbouring village of Brockdish should email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 2 Woman accused of stealing £11k of printer ink across East Anglia
- 3 Baby murder accused 'didn't say much' after life support withdrawn
- 4 Spanish street food business gets residency at Norfolk pub
- 5 Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk
- 6 Man could stand trial after motorcyclist death in B1113 crash
- 7 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 Disruptions likely after warnings of dense fog set to last two days
- 10 Interactive map: Covid case rates above national average in one part of Norfolk