Needham village to launch Community Heritage Project
- Credit: Archant
Residents of a South Norfolk Village are being invited to attend the launch of a Community Heritage Project.
On Sunday, February 4, Stephen Poulter will be hosting a talk on the history of Needham and its residents, after which the date and details of the first meeting of the Needham Community Heritage Project will be announced.
Mr Poulter will be revealing the history of Needham through its three old inns, the families who have lived in the village and their various fortunes and misfortunes.
He will also be telling the story of Needham residents who served in the First World War and how the village prepared to celebrate the Queen's
Coronation in 1953.
You may also want to watch:
The talk is free to attend but donations and contributions to the heritage project will be welcomed.
Anyone wishing to be involved in the heritage project which will be a partnership between Needham and the neighbouring village of Brockdish should email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 New PCC - I will lobby home secretary to crackdown on police abusers
- 2 Buses converted into Covid testing units ahead of expected third wave
- 3 Bomber squadron museum release unseen war era photos
- 4 Lockdown to be eased: what else can I do from May 17?
- 5 'Your efforts have paid off' - Further lockdown lifting confirmed for May 17
- 6 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 7 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 9 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 10 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed