New feature comes to town Heritage Triangle
- Credit: Archant
The Heritage Triangle in Diss is a treasure of architecture and history.
Now it has an extra piece to celebrate as the Corn Hall reveals a new bench created by nationally renowned Diss artist Gary Breeze.
Corn Hall trustee Ray Bryant said: 'Normally a new bench at The Corn Hall would not be news.
'But this one was designed and made by the brilliant local, and national artist, Gary Breeze, whose work was recently exhibited at The Corn Hall.'
The bench features a planter at the top which will be filled with lavender to complete the design.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Breeze work can be seen across the country. He has completed work for the Princess of Wales memorial at Althorp, Imperial War Museum, London, New Scottish Parliament, the University of Southampton and Westminster Abbey.
His work was recently featured in the Corn Hall featuring work created out of his Beehive Yard studio.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 3 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 4 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 5 Four weekends of road closures in Diss due to resurfacing work
- 6 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 7 Train troubles in Norfolk after lorry hits overhead cables
- 8 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving
- 9 Contactless card payment limit increased to £100
- 10 Parish council chair says he'll stop development trucks