New feature comes to town Heritage Triangle
- Credit: Archant
The Heritage Triangle in Diss is a treasure of architecture and history.
Now it has an extra piece to celebrate as the Corn Hall reveals a new bench created by nationally renowned Diss artist Gary Breeze.
Corn Hall trustee Ray Bryant said: 'Normally a new bench at The Corn Hall would not be news.
'But this one was designed and made by the brilliant local, and national artist, Gary Breeze, whose work was recently exhibited at The Corn Hall.'
The bench features a planter at the top which will be filled with lavender to complete the design.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Breeze work can be seen across the country. He has completed work for the Princess of Wales memorial at Althorp, Imperial War Museum, London, New Scottish Parliament, the University of Southampton and Westminster Abbey.
His work was recently featured in the Corn Hall featuring work created out of his Beehive Yard studio.
- 1 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 2 Lorry driver, 75, denies causing A140 motorist's death by careless driving
- 3 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 4 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 5 Man denies arsons which caused £680k damage and killed 50 pigs
- 6 Pubs and shops to open on Monday: what else can I do when restrictions are eased?
- 7 Prince Charles says royal family are 'deeply grateful' for public support following Prince Philip death
- 8 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 9 Still time to have your say on town's future as bypass plans go in
- 10 Village post office set to reopen after flooding damage