New feature comes to town Heritage Triangle
- Credit: Archant
The Heritage Triangle in Diss is a treasure of architecture and history.
Now it has an extra piece to celebrate as the Corn Hall reveals a new bench created by nationally renowned Diss artist Gary Breeze.
Corn Hall trustee Ray Bryant said: 'Normally a new bench at The Corn Hall would not be news.
'But this one was designed and made by the brilliant local, and national artist, Gary Breeze, whose work was recently exhibited at The Corn Hall.'
The bench features a planter at the top which will be filled with lavender to complete the design.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Breeze work can be seen across the country. He has completed work for the Princess of Wales memorial at Althorp, Imperial War Museum, London, New Scottish Parliament, the University of Southampton and Westminster Abbey.
His work was recently featured in the Corn Hall featuring work created out of his Beehive Yard studio.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown
- 3 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 6 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 7 Revealed: 11 more coronavirus vaccination centres set to open
- 8 In pictures: Children make the most of weekend snow
- 9 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 10 Broadband firm pledges 'Herculean effort' in hyperfast roll-out