Norfolk road closed after lorry crash
A south Norfolk road was closed for more than two hours this morning after a sugar beet lorry crashed into a ditch.
A south Norfolk road was closed for several hours today after a sugar beet lorry crashed into a ditch.
Emergency services were called to the B1107 between Banham and Winfarthing at about 6.15am after the heavy goods vehicle left the road.
Three fire crews from Diss and Norwich attended to release the driver who was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with minor injuries.
The B1107 was closed until just before 3pm whilst the sugar beet lorry was recovered.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 3 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Are we on the verge of a post-Covid mental health crisis?
- 6 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 7 Ex-battery hens in need of free-range retirement homes
- 8 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 9 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 10 Norfolk's police deal with sharp rise in mental health-related callouts