Norfolk road closed after lorry crash
A south Norfolk road was closed for more than two hours this morning after a sugar beet lorry crashed into a ditch.
A south Norfolk road was closed for several hours today after a sugar beet lorry crashed into a ditch.
Emergency services were called to the B1107 between Banham and Winfarthing at about 6.15am after the heavy goods vehicle left the road.
Three fire crews from Diss and Norwich attended to release the driver who was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with minor injuries.
The B1107 was closed until just before 3pm whilst the sugar beet lorry was recovered.
- 1 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 2 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 3 Heavy rain forecast for the rest of the week in Norfolk but snow unlikely
- 4 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 5 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 6 'No excuses' is the message as festive anti-drink drive campaign launched
- 7 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 8 'Key moment' for town centre as £800,000 improvements agreed
- 9 Tribute paid to father-of-three who died near his home aged 36
- 10 'Don’t try and book until the NHS says it is your turn' — PM on booster rollout