Norfolk road closed after lorry crash
A south Norfolk road was closed for more than two hours this morning after a sugar beet lorry crashed into a ditch.
A south Norfolk road was closed for several hours today after a sugar beet lorry crashed into a ditch.
Emergency services were called to the B1107 between Banham and Winfarthing at about 6.15am after the heavy goods vehicle left the road.
Three fire crews from Diss and Norwich attended to release the driver who was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with minor injuries.
The B1107 was closed until just before 3pm whilst the sugar beet lorry was recovered.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 2 Victorian rectory in 5.5 acres for sale for £1.35m
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 No Norfolk Covid-19 deaths recorded for first week since September
- 5 Mapped: How will the electoral changes impact you?
- 6 Search for Norfolk neighbours to take on Suffolk in food waste fight
- 7 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 9 Bomber squadron museum release unseen war era photos
- 10 'Honour of my life' - Former crime commissioner reflects on time in role