Norfolk road closed after lorry crash
A south Norfolk road was closed for more than two hours this morning after a sugar beet lorry crashed into a ditch.
A south Norfolk road was closed for several hours today after a sugar beet lorry crashed into a ditch.
Emergency services were called to the B1107 between Banham and Winfarthing at about 6.15am after the heavy goods vehicle left the road.
Three fire crews from Diss and Norwich attended to release the driver who was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with minor injuries.
The B1107 was closed until just before 3pm whilst the sugar beet lorry was recovered.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown
- 2 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 6 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 9 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 10 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes