Inquest opens into death of 32-year-old Anthony Hibble
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
An inquest has opened into the death of a 32-year-old man whose body was discovered in a field on New Year’s Eve.
Anthony Jonathon Hibble was found dead close to Low Road, in Tibenham, on December 31 last year.
His inquest was opened by area coroner Yvonne Blake, at Norfolk Coroner's Court, on Thursday, January 14.
The 32-year-old, from Thetford, was reported missing on Wednesday, December 30.
He had last been seen at Nessa Close, Thetford, and was assumed to be driving a Mercedes CLS.
Officers were called to the field, in Tibenham, at around 12.40pm on December 31.
The inquest has been adjourned until 10am on Monday, June 28, at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown
- 3 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 4 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 5 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 6 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 7 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 8 In pictures: Children make the most of weekend snow
- 9 Revealed: 11 more coronavirus vaccination centres set to open
- 10 Record Covid highs for three areas of Norfolk