Long delays expected as lorry overturns on the A140
- Credit: Archant
South Norfolk Police say recovery of a lorry carrying sawdust is proving 'difficult' on the A140.
Police, who were called at 12.10pm, are currently on the scene of the accident at the Pulham Market roundabout on the Norfolk and Suffolk border.
A tweet by South Norfolk Police shortly before 2pm said that recovery will start shortly and long delays are expected. The road is expected to be closed for around 90 minutes.
At 4pm one south-bound lane was still closed and police said that while the road remains open it is likely to close before 5pm for up to an hour.
Travellers have been asked to plan journeys 'accordingly'.
You may also want to watch:
There have been minor injuries.
Check on traffic conditions with our live traffic map.
- 1 Where are Norfolk and Waveney's Covid vaccination sites?
- 2 First patients receive Covid jab at new mass vaccination centre
- 3 Results of testing for new variant in South Norfolk 'could take weeks'
- 4 Norfolk Covid-19 cases at lowest level since October, figures show
- 5 Delays possible as 23m long boat travels along A47 and A11
- 6 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 7 Full list: £715,000 to be spent to make 113 Norfolk roads safer
- 8 Nine in 10 over-65s have had first Covid-19 vaccine, says NHS
- 9 'Time has flown by' - bakery celebrates 30 years in business
- 10 Dame Rachel de Souza starts children's commissioner role