Pantomime auditions for Diss Corn Hall’s production of Aladdin
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
With the panto season nearing and one production is preparing auditions for their up-and-coming show.
LP Creatives and Diss Corn Hall are inviting youngsters to join the cast of Aladdin.
The production are seeking both boys and girls, aged from seven to 14-years-old who are talented dancers.
Candidates must have good dance skills and a strong stage presence with singing and drama skills desirable but not essential.
Auditions will be held on Saturday, September 23 at the corn hall from 10am until 12pm.
You may also want to watch:
Show performance for the first pantomime in the recently restored historic building dates are December 16 to 26, but these may change.
To register an interest, email your name and date of birth to email@example.com with the subject line Diss Panto.
For more information about the panto visit Diss Panto on Facebook or click here
- 1 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 2 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 3 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 4 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 5 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
- 8 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 9 Norfolk Indian Society's Covid crisis appeal
- 10 New EAAA contract covers 24/7 flying and advanced helicopters