Town's Estate Agent offers to print school work for children during lockdown
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A town estate agents has offered to print children’s school work so local parents can continue to home school during lockdown.
Parson Estate Agents is doing its bit for the community in Diss and Harleston.
With the cost of ink and some families not having access to a printer at home, owner Kevin Parson said it was the least they could do.
“I have four grandchildren and everything is up in the air, so I thought: ‘What could we do to help?’.
“I spoke with a local head teacher and he said everything is online at the minute but they do have work sheets.
You may also want to watch:
“So, we wrote a post and put it on Facebook. We have printing facilities and the paper. Families can email over work sheets as a PDF or word document and we will arrange to post them or for parents to collect them – adhering to social distancing measures.”
Mr Parson, 60, has had the business in the town for 18 years.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown
- 3 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 4 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 7 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 8 In pictures: Children make the most of weekend snow
- 9 Revealed: 11 more coronavirus vaccination centres set to open
- 10 Record Covid highs for three areas of Norfolk
Contact Parson Estate Agents, located on Victoria Road, via email on email@example.com.
They have set a maximum limit of 24 copies per child, per week.