Town's Estate Agent offers to print school work for children during lockdown
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A town estate agents has offered to print children’s school work so local parents can continue to home school during lockdown.
Parson Estate Agents is doing its bit for the community in Diss and Harleston.
With the cost of ink and some families not having access to a printer at home, owner Kevin Parson said it was the least they could do.
“I have four grandchildren and everything is up in the air, so I thought: ‘What could we do to help?’.
“I spoke with a local head teacher and he said everything is online at the minute but they do have work sheets.
You may also want to watch:
“So, we wrote a post and put it on Facebook. We have printing facilities and the paper. Families can email over work sheets as a PDF or word document and we will arrange to post them or for parents to collect them – adhering to social distancing measures.”
Mr Parson, 60, has had the business in the town for 18 years.
- 1 Section of A140 to close over the weekend
- 2 Results of testing for new variant in South Norfolk 'could take weeks'
- 3 More than 6,000 people tested for Covid variant
- 4 Hospital first in UK to open vaccine clinic for people with disabilities
- 5 Two-hour waits at vaccine centre after booking 'malfunction'
- 6 More than 350 south Norfolk homes hit by power cut
- 7 Musician adapts pieces to help friend play piano one handed after stroke
- 8 Everyone with registered learning disability to be made Covid vaccine priority
- 9 Man denies causing death by dangerous driving after fatal A143 crash
- 10 Warm winds bring Saharan dust as temperatures soar to 17C
Contact Parson Estate Agents, located on Victoria Road, via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
They have set a maximum limit of 24 copies per child, per week.