People carrier overturns on village lane
- Credit: Adrian Cable/Geograph
A driver escaped serious injury when a people carrier flipped over on a rural road close to the border between Norfolk and Suffolk.
Emergency services were called to the crash on Church Lane in Homersfield, near Harleston, at 11.50am today (March 20).
The Renault Trafic vehicle completely overturned on to its roof close to the junction between Church Lane and the B1062.
The driver was the only occupant at the time of the crash and was injured. The single carriageway road was blocked and remained closed until after 2pm while the vehicle was removed.
Firefighters from Harleston were called in to deal with an oil spill.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists were diverted on an alternative route to the village on Back Lane while the road closure was in place.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 3 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 6 Are we on the verge of a post-Covid mental health crisis?
- 7 Ex-battery hens in need of free-range retirement homes
- 8 Zoo gets £100k to help crayfish
- 9 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 10 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk