Pimms and Canapes social evening held by Diss Business Forum
- Credit: Archant
A social event was held by a business forum to give members a chance to get to know key movers and shakers where they live.
Diss Business Forum members gathered at TW Gaze auction rooms on Wednesday, July 5 for its annual Pimms and Canapes social evening, sponsored by Spire Solicitors.
The Park Hotel, Fredericks Fine Foods, Katie's Kitchen and The Rustic Catering Company provided samples of their food served, along with a Pimms bar, by members of the forum's committee.
Members were able to preview the forthcoming antiques and modern design auctions while Mike Sarson, from TW Gaze, gave an update on the changes taking place to the site.
Violinist Jim O'Toole provided entertainment.
Chairman of Diss Business Forum, Brian Bale, said: 'This is a very popular event in our calendar with a chance to relax with fellow members on what was an ideal summer evening.
'Many of the guests had not visited an auction room before and enjoyed the opportunity to find out more.'
- 1 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
- 2 Three Suffolk pubs join forces for Jubilee weekend beer festival
- 3 Tesco recalls pastry product over risks to people with nut allergies
- 4 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
- 5 Country park to host jubilee picnic with street food, Pimm's and cream teas
- 6 WATCH: Inside ex-Aviva office being bought for millions by councils
- 7 Diss mayor hopes to see town 'prosper' following re-election
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 As seen on TV: The Norfolk guest house with a spa...in a bank vault!
- 10 Street food, live music and fireworks planned for Diss Jubilee celebrations
Diss Business Forum organises regular business breakfasts and networking events.