Pimms and Canapes social evening held by Diss Business Forum
- Credit: Archant
A social event was held by a business forum to give members a chance to get to know key movers and shakers where they live.
Diss Business Forum members gathered at TW Gaze auction rooms on Wednesday, July 5 for its annual Pimms and Canapes social evening, sponsored by Spire Solicitors.
The Park Hotel, Fredericks Fine Foods, Katie's Kitchen and The Rustic Catering Company provided samples of their food served, along with a Pimms bar, by members of the forum's committee.
Members were able to preview the forthcoming antiques and modern design auctions while Mike Sarson, from TW Gaze, gave an update on the changes taking place to the site.
Violinist Jim O'Toole provided entertainment.
You may also want to watch:
Chairman of Diss Business Forum, Brian Bale, said: 'This is a very popular event in our calendar with a chance to relax with fellow members on what was an ideal summer evening.
'Many of the guests had not visited an auction room before and enjoyed the opportunity to find out more.'
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown
- 3 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 4 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 7 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 8 In pictures: Children make the most of weekend snow
- 9 Revealed: 11 more coronavirus vaccination centres set to open
- 10 Record Covid highs for three areas of Norfolk
Diss Business Forum organises regular business breakfasts and networking events.