Pimms and Canapes social evening held by Diss Business Forum
- Credit: Archant
A social event was held by a business forum to give members a chance to get to know key movers and shakers where they live.
Diss Business Forum members gathered at TW Gaze auction rooms on Wednesday, July 5 for its annual Pimms and Canapes social evening, sponsored by Spire Solicitors.
The Park Hotel, Fredericks Fine Foods, Katie's Kitchen and The Rustic Catering Company provided samples of their food served, along with a Pimms bar, by members of the forum's committee.
Members were able to preview the forthcoming antiques and modern design auctions while Mike Sarson, from TW Gaze, gave an update on the changes taking place to the site.
Violinist Jim O'Toole provided entertainment.
You may also want to watch:
Chairman of Diss Business Forum, Brian Bale, said: 'This is a very popular event in our calendar with a chance to relax with fellow members on what was an ideal summer evening.
'Many of the guests had not visited an auction room before and enjoyed the opportunity to find out more.'
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 3 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Are we on the verge of a post-Covid mental health crisis?
- 6 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 7 Ex-battery hens in need of free-range retirement homes
- 8 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 9 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 10 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term
Diss Business Forum organises regular business breakfasts and networking events.