Pimms and Canapes social evening held by Diss Business Forum
- Credit: Archant
A social event was held by a business forum to give members a chance to get to know key movers and shakers where they live.
Diss Business Forum members gathered at TW Gaze auction rooms on Wednesday, July 5 for its annual Pimms and Canapes social evening, sponsored by Spire Solicitors.
The Park Hotel, Fredericks Fine Foods, Katie's Kitchen and The Rustic Catering Company provided samples of their food served, along with a Pimms bar, by members of the forum's committee.
Members were able to preview the forthcoming antiques and modern design auctions while Mike Sarson, from TW Gaze, gave an update on the changes taking place to the site.
Violinist Jim O'Toole provided entertainment.
You may also want to watch:
Chairman of Diss Business Forum, Brian Bale, said: 'This is a very popular event in our calendar with a chance to relax with fellow members on what was an ideal summer evening.
'Many of the guests had not visited an auction room before and enjoyed the opportunity to find out more.'
- 1 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 2 Victorian rectory in 5.5 acres for sale for £1.35m
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 No Norfolk Covid-19 deaths recorded for first week since September
- 5 Search for Norfolk neighbours to take on Suffolk in food waste fight
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 7 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 8 Mapped: How will the electoral changes impact you?
- 9 Buses converted into Covid testing units ahead of expected third wave
- 10 'Honour of my life' - Former crime commissioner reflects on time in role
Diss Business Forum organises regular business breakfasts and networking events.