Police detain three people in custody over stolen motorbikes
- Credit: Archant
Police detained three people last night after they chased one man on a stolen motorbike and arrested two others.
Police pursued the man and detained him on Factory Lane in Diss where one stolen motorbike was recovered.
But another man riding in convoy got away as it was too dangerous for police to follow him as he was not wearing a helmet.
The man was identified and the motorcycle he was riding was later found on Willbye Avenue in the town.
Two other motorbikes were recovered from premises on Ladbroke Close.
You may also want to watch:
Three people were taken into custody at Wymondham police investigation centre overnight.
Inspector Jason Selvarajah said: ' Officers at Diss worked a 14 hour shift which demonstrates our commitment to helping make Diss a safer place.'
- 1 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 2 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 3 New head unveiled at high school with 'so much potential'
- 4 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 5 How will exam grades and primary school tests work this summer?
- 6 Cash For Charities: Win a share of £20,000 for your favourite good cause
- 7 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 8 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 9 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 10 Water safety campaign launched ahead of summer of staycations