Police detain three people in custody over stolen motorbikes
- Credit: Archant
Police detained three people last night after they chased one man on a stolen motorbike and arrested two others.
Police pursued the man and detained him on Factory Lane in Diss where one stolen motorbike was recovered.
But another man riding in convoy got away as it was too dangerous for police to follow him as he was not wearing a helmet.
The man was identified and the motorcycle he was riding was later found on Willbye Avenue in the town.
Two other motorbikes were recovered from premises on Ladbroke Close.
You may also want to watch:
Three people were taken into custody at Wymondham police investigation centre overnight.
Inspector Jason Selvarajah said: ' Officers at Diss worked a 14 hour shift which demonstrates our commitment to helping make Diss a safer place.'
- 1 'We don't want to close': Farm shop makes plea for support during lockdown
- 2 Motoring giant pledges more than 600 brand new laptops to appeal
- 3 Landowners under pressure to stop repeat of floods
- 4 Norfolk teacher in national campaign for switching careers
- 5 Fears raised that supermarkets are Covid-spreading hotspots
- 6 Concern people are letting their guards down after getting Covid-19 jabs
- 7 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 8 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 9 The Norfolk and Waveney restaurants in the Michelin Guide 2021
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups