Police issue warning about fish seller
Police are asking local residents to remain vigilant after a man was reported attempting to sell fresh fish door to door in New Buckenham. He was spotted at about 3pm in the Chapel Street area of the village.
Police are asking local residents to remain vigilant after a man was reported attempting to sell fresh fish door to door in New Buckenham today.
He was spotted at about 3pm in the Chapel Street area of the village.
The man was described as white, of slim build with short spiky hair. He was about 5ft 7ins tall, wore a blue shirt, light-coloured jeans and had a northern accent. He was believed to be driving a white van.
There have been similar incidents across the county, with the fish often offered for sale at inflated prices.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 4 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 5 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 6 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 9 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 10 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu