Police issue warning about fish seller
Police are asking local residents to remain vigilant after a man was reported attempting to sell fresh fish door to door in New Buckenham. He was spotted at about 3pm in the Chapel Street area of the village.
Police are asking local residents to remain vigilant after a man was reported attempting to sell fresh fish door to door in New Buckenham today.
He was spotted at about 3pm in the Chapel Street area of the village.
The man was described as white, of slim build with short spiky hair. He was about 5ft 7ins tall, wore a blue shirt, light-coloured jeans and had a northern accent. He was believed to be driving a white van.
There have been similar incidents across the county, with the fish often offered for sale at inflated prices.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 2 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 3 Radio station reveals plans to open 'game changing' second studio
- 4 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 5 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 6 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
- 7 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 8 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 9 New EAAA contract covers 24/7 flying and advanced helicopters
- 10 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days