Police issue warning about fish seller
Police are asking local residents to remain vigilant after a man was reported attempting to sell fresh fish door to door in New Buckenham. He was spotted at about 3pm in the Chapel Street area of the village.
Police are asking local residents to remain vigilant after a man was reported attempting to sell fresh fish door to door in New Buckenham today.
He was spotted at about 3pm in the Chapel Street area of the village.
The man was described as white, of slim build with short spiky hair. He was about 5ft 7ins tall, wore a blue shirt, light-coloured jeans and had a northern accent. He was believed to be driving a white van.
There have been similar incidents across the county, with the fish often offered for sale at inflated prices.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Firefighters tackle Yaxley workshop blaze
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 5 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 6 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 7 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 8 'Power of the high vis jacket' - Out with town's Covid watchdogs
- 9 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 10 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving