Police probe Tacolneston burglary
Police are investigating a burglary at Baldock Close in Tacolneston in which high value items were stolen.The house is near the junction with Dovedale Road and entered by smashing a rear conservatory window between 10pm on Good Friday and 6am the following day.
Police are investigating a burglary at Baldock Close in Tacolneston in which high value items were stolen.
The house is near the junction with Dovedale Road and entered by smashing a rear conservatory window between 10pm on Good Friday and 6am the following day.
Property stolen included women's jewellery, a Hitachi 37ins LCD television, Toshiba DVD player, a red and white Optek Fretlight FG400 electric guitar; a brown and white Fender Stratocaster electric guitar, Phillips DVD Recorder; a black Nikkai DVD/TV player, a men's Seiko Chronograph Divers watch and a men's Seiko F1 Honda Racing Team limited edition watch.
Also stolen were the keys to the victim's brown Grand Cherokee Jeep, registration V587 XVL, which was then stolen from outside the property. The vehicle was recovered from a field in Intwood Lane, Cringleford, close to the ford on Saturday, March 22.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to hear from anyone who saw anything suspicious in the area of Baldock Close. They would also like to speak to anyone who saw the stolen jeep between the above times and would appeal to anyone in Intwood/ Cringleford who saw anything suspicious overnight to contact them.
Any information to Det Con Jerry Simpson at Norwich CID on 0845 4564567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 2 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 3 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 4 Man denies arsons which caused £680k damage and killed 50 pigs
- 5 Lorry driver, 75, denies causing A140 motorist's death by careless driving
- 6 Pubs and shops to open on Monday: what else can I do when restrictions are eased?
- 7 Village post office set to reopen after flooding damage
- 8 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 9 'Norfolk was a special place to him' - MPs' tributes to Prince Philip
- 10 Residents asked to leave sheltered housing with building's future in limbo