Power cuts in Diss
Hundreds of homes and businesses in the Diss area have this afternoon been affected by power cuts following a fault to an electricity substation.More than 500 customers experienced a loss of power.
Hundreds of homes and businesses in the Diss area have this afternoon been affected by power cuts following a fault to an electricity substation.
More than 500 customers experienced a loss of power from about 1.35pm today .
EDF Energy engineers have been working to resolve the fault, which affected the high voltage electricity network.
A spokeswoman said the majority of affected customers had their power restored at 2.50pm. An investigation has been launched into the cause of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 UEA expert: Covid isolation 'will still be needed in a year's time'
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 7 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 8 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 9 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 10 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van