Pulham death crash bail extended
Police have extended the bail of a man who was arrested following a hit and run collision in south Norfolk on Christmas Eve.Grandmother Katherine Aldridge, 67, of Pulham St Mary, died on Christmas Day - a day after being struck by a reversing vehicle in the village.
Police have extended the bail of a man who was arrested following a hit and run collision in south Norfolk on Christmas Eve.
Grandmother Katherine Aldridge, 67, of Pulham St Mary, died on Christmas Day - a day after being struck by a reversing vehicle in the village.
Norfolk Police this week confirmed that a 37-year-old man, from the Diss area, who handed himself to police on December 28, had been re-bailed until April 11 whilst officers continue to investigate the incident.
Mrs Aldridge suffered serious head injuries and died following the collision at the junction of North Green Road and Norwich Road, in Pulham St Mary, at about 6pm on Thursday December 24. She had been walking to an evening service at the nearby parish church.
- 1 Two vehicle crash on the A140 blocks traffic on major Suffolk route
- 2 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 3 Why Russian diesel is still on sale in Norfolk
- 4 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 5 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 6 Major supermarkets order urgent product recalls over salmonella fears
- 7 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
- 8 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 9 Obituary: 'Empathetic' social worker who cared for others her entire life
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you