Pulham death crash bail extended
Police have extended the bail of a man who was arrested following a hit and run collision in south Norfolk on Christmas Eve.Grandmother Katherine Aldridge, 67, of Pulham St Mary, died on Christmas Day - a day after being struck by a reversing vehicle in the village.
Police have extended the bail of a man who was arrested following a hit and run collision in south Norfolk on Christmas Eve.
Grandmother Katherine Aldridge, 67, of Pulham St Mary, died on Christmas Day - a day after being struck by a reversing vehicle in the village.
Norfolk Police this week confirmed that a 37-year-old man, from the Diss area, who handed himself to police on December 28, had been re-bailed until April 11 whilst officers continue to investigate the incident.
Mrs Aldridge suffered serious head injuries and died following the collision at the junction of North Green Road and Norwich Road, in Pulham St Mary, at about 6pm on Thursday December 24. She had been walking to an evening service at the nearby parish church.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 3 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 6 Are we on the verge of a post-Covid mental health crisis?
- 7 Ex-battery hens in need of free-range retirement homes
- 8 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 9 Norfolk's police deal with sharp rise in mental health-related callouts
- 10 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu