Pulham death crash bail extended
Police have extended the bail of a man who was arrested following a hit and run collision in south Norfolk on Christmas Eve.Grandmother Katherine Aldridge, 67, of Pulham St Mary, died on Christmas Day - a day after being struck by a reversing vehicle in the village.
Police have extended the bail of a man who was arrested following a hit and run collision in south Norfolk on Christmas Eve.
Grandmother Katherine Aldridge, 67, of Pulham St Mary, died on Christmas Day - a day after being struck by a reversing vehicle in the village.
Norfolk Police this week confirmed that a 37-year-old man, from the Diss area, who handed himself to police on December 28, had been re-bailed until April 11 whilst officers continue to investigate the incident.
Mrs Aldridge suffered serious head injuries and died following the collision at the junction of North Green Road and Norwich Road, in Pulham St Mary, at about 6pm on Thursday December 24. She had been walking to an evening service at the nearby parish church.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Election day guide
- 3 Former children's shoe fitter feels 'very special' on turning 100
- 4 80 foot 'golf ball' radar tower rejected for Norfolk village
- 5 'Don't suffer in silence' - Debt expert fears post-Covid crisis
- 6 Big rise in Norfolk children being home-schooled
- 7 What a difference a year makes: Norfolk braced for yet more rainfall
- 8 Six TikTok teens get stuck in toddler swings
- 9 50,000 more Covid jabs given out - but pace slows in region
- 10 Police search for Norwich man wanted on recall to prison