Pulham death crash bail extended
Police have extended the bail of a man who was arrested following a hit and run collision in south Norfolk on Christmas Eve.Grandmother Katherine Aldridge, 67, of Pulham St Mary, died on Christmas Day - a day after being struck by a reversing vehicle in the village.
Police have extended the bail of a man who was arrested following a hit and run collision in south Norfolk on Christmas Eve.
Grandmother Katherine Aldridge, 67, of Pulham St Mary, died on Christmas Day - a day after being struck by a reversing vehicle in the village.
Norfolk Police this week confirmed that a 37-year-old man, from the Diss area, who handed himself to police on December 28, had been re-bailed until April 11 whilst officers continue to investigate the incident.
Mrs Aldridge suffered serious head injuries and died following the collision at the junction of North Green Road and Norwich Road, in Pulham St Mary, at about 6pm on Thursday December 24. She had been walking to an evening service at the nearby parish church.
- 1 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 2 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 3 'No excuses' is the message as festive anti-drink drive campaign launched
- 4 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 5 Heavy rain forecast for the rest of the week in Norfolk but snow unlikely
- 6 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 7 'Don’t try and book until the NHS says it is your turn' — PM on booster rollout
- 8 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 9 'Key moment' for town centre as £800,000 improvements agreed
- 10 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village