Puppy Charlie Bucket hopes to find his golden ticket to his forever home
- Credit: Archant
Meet 13 week old puppy Charlie Bucket who recently arrived at Dogs Trust Snetterton’s rehoming centre.
Having arrived in time for Roald Dahl Day, September 13, the standard xoloitzcuintli was named after the character from the famous book Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
The young dog has his paws crossed that he’ll find a golden ticket - like his namesake - and get his forever home.
Rehoming centre manager Diane McLelland-Taylor said: “Gorgeous Charlie Bucket came to us through no fault of his own. He’s such a tender age but already we can see that he’ll excel with his training with the help of a ‘scrumdiddlyumptious’ treat or two.
“This lovely lad will make a ‘splendiferous’ companion to his new owners.”
You may also want to watch:
Charlie still has a lot of growing to do and is looking for owners who would be with him a lot during the day to begin with.
Call 0300 303 0292 if you would like to give Charlie a home.
- 1 Section of A140 to close over the weekend
- 2 More than 6,000 people tested for Covid variant
- 3 Hospital first in UK to open vaccine clinic for people with disabilities
- 4 Results of testing for new variant in South Norfolk 'could take weeks'
- 5 More than 350 south Norfolk homes hit by power cut
- 6 Two-hour waits at vaccine centre after booking 'malfunction'
- 7 Everyone with registered learning disability to be made Covid vaccine priority
- 8 Musician adapts pieces to help friend play piano one handed after stroke
- 9 Norfolk given extra £10m to stop Covid spread in care homes
- 10 Warm winds bring Saharan dust as temperatures soar to 17C