Racially aggravated vandalism forces barber shop to delay grand opening
- Credit: Archant
A new barber shop has been forced to delay its grand opening after its windows were smashed in what is believed to be a racially or religiously aggravated vandalism.
Three windows of First Class Traditional Turkish Barbers in Diss were smashed in the early hours of Tuesday, August 1.
Based in Navire House, Park Road, the new business was preparing to officially open to the public at the beginning of the month.
Police believe incident took place at around 4.20am and are investigating the crime as racially or religiously aggravated.
Unfortunately police do not have any CCTV footage of the crime taking place and are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information regarding the incident to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Constabulary by calling 101 and quoting the crime reference number 36/55644/17.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 5 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 6 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 9 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 10 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk