Can you give these two best friends a home?
- Credit: Archant
Can you offer a home for these two best friends from Snetterton Dogs Trust Rehoming Centre?
Peggy is three years old and her best friend Isla is two years old. These two Dobermans are best friends and they go everywhere together and are looking for a new home.
Peggy is the more confident one of the two and will be first to investigate new situations, with Isla soon following.
They are both looking to live away from the loud noises of the city and would like to live in a rural surrounding. A big fully fenced garden is a must for these two, are very active and play together.
Games such as tug and fetch are their favourite and they can live with children that are more than eight-years old.
You may also want to watch:
To give Peggy and Isla a home call 0300 303 0292 or visit Dogs Trust, North End Road, Snetterton.
Dogs Trust is the UK's largest dog welfare charity and has a network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK.
- 1 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 2 Victorian rectory in 5.5 acres for sale for £1.35m
- 3 No Norfolk Covid-19 deaths recorded for first week since September
- 4 'Honour of my life' - Former crime commissioner reflects on time in role
- 5 Candidate says 7,000 rejected ballots shows PCC voting system flawed
- 6 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 7 Search for Norfolk neighbours to take on Suffolk in food waste fight
- 8 Turner Prize winner Sir Tony Cragg exhibition opens at Houghton Hall
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late