Can you give these two best friends a home?
- Credit: Archant
Can you offer a home for these two best friends from Snetterton Dogs Trust Rehoming Centre?
Peggy is three years old and her best friend Isla is two years old. These two Dobermans are best friends and they go everywhere together and are looking for a new home.
Peggy is the more confident one of the two and will be first to investigate new situations, with Isla soon following.
They are both looking to live away from the loud noises of the city and would like to live in a rural surrounding. A big fully fenced garden is a must for these two, are very active and play together.
Games such as tug and fetch are their favourite and they can live with children that are more than eight-years old.
You may also want to watch:
To give Peggy and Isla a home call 0300 303 0292 or visit Dogs Trust, North End Road, Snetterton.
Dogs Trust is the UK's largest dog welfare charity and has a network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK.
- 1 Steam trains to run at night with illuminations this Christmas
- 2 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 5 Police chief urges people to be sensible this Halloween
- 6 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 7 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 8 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 9 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"