Community Group to host a variety evening in aid of St Nicholas Hospice Care
- Credit: Archant
A community group are kicking off their 31st year of fundraising with a Valentines themed variety evening.
On Saturday, February 17, Rickinghall Area Hospice Fundraisers (RAHOF) will be joining forces with Wotham and Redgrave Theatre Society to present an evening of sketches, musical numbers and much more in Botesdale Village Hall.
The evening will start at 7.30pm and will also include a prize raffle and light supper which will be served after the performances.
June Shepherd, Chairman of RAHOF said: 'It will be a fun evening with something for everyone, there will be music, songs, group activities, there will be a good mix of light entertainment.'
All money raised from the evening will be donated to St Nicholas Hospice Care, which provides palliative care and support to patients and their families in West-Norfolk and Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, which are £9 per person, are available from RAHOF committee membera and include supper, for more information or tickets call: 01379 897180.
- 1 Diss kickboxer, 17, to fight for Great Britain at world championships
- 2 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 3 Towns and villages across Norfolk to get a Covid memorial plaque
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Diss RAF hero who lost both legs nominated for national award
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 7 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 8 'Be kind... be thoughtful' - Paramedic's plea for fuel calm goes viral
- 9 'We felt it was a home for life' - 16th century care home to become family home
- 10 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs