Community Group to host a variety evening in aid of St Nicholas Hospice Care
- Credit: Archant
A community group are kicking off their 31st year of fundraising with a Valentines themed variety evening.
On Saturday, February 17, Rickinghall Area Hospice Fundraisers (RAHOF) will be joining forces with Wotham and Redgrave Theatre Society to present an evening of sketches, musical numbers and much more in Botesdale Village Hall.
The evening will start at 7.30pm and will also include a prize raffle and light supper which will be served after the performances.
June Shepherd, Chairman of RAHOF said: 'It will be a fun evening with something for everyone, there will be music, songs, group activities, there will be a good mix of light entertainment.'
All money raised from the evening will be donated to St Nicholas Hospice Care, which provides palliative care and support to patients and their families in West-Norfolk and Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, which are £9 per person, are available from RAHOF committee membera and include supper, for more information or tickets call: 01379 897180.
- 1 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 2 Summer solstice 2021: Five best places to watch it in Norfolk
- 3 'Masks are a nightmare' - how Covid rules have hit deaf people in Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk gardens to star in forthcoming Channel 5 show
- 5 Five days of resurfacing work costing almost £10k planned for village road
- 6 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 9 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 10 Your tributes to the loved and lost for Father's Day