Roadworks to bring traffic disruption to South Norfolk villages
- Credit: Getty
Traffic will be disrupted in two South Norfolk villages as work begins on separate schemes to resurface a road and improve footpath links.
Work will begin on Monday, October 29, on a footpath in North Lopham, a continuation to existing trod path for residents to safely walk from Cherry Tree Close towards The Green.
The path is being extended following a successful bid by North Lopham Parish Council under Norfolk County Council's Parish Partnership scheme.
Work on the £3,000 scheme will last about a week and while the road will remain open throughout traffic will be controlled by three-way traffic lights.
Meanwhile essential carriageway patching work will begin on Market Place, the link road between The Green and Market Street, in Pulham Market on October 29.
You may also want to watch:
Market Place will be closed to traffic during construction. A short diversion will be in place via The Green, Harleston Road and Market Street.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 3 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 6 Ex-battery hens in need of free-range retirement homes
- 7 Are we on the verge of a post-Covid mental health crisis?
- 8 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 9 Norfolk's police deal with sharp rise in mental health-related callouts
- 10 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five