Scouts cook over a hundred pizzas to celebrate
Scouts celebrated achieving their gold, silver and bronze awards by cooking over a hundred pizzas on a oven built by themselves.
Kenninghall Scout Group completed the challenge during the event in Kenninghall Woods where the young people also had the chance to try archery, frisbee golf and cooking dough twists.
Twelve members of the pack achieved their awards after going on expeditions, exploring other cultures, doing exercise and developing skills and creativity.
Receiving gold awards were scouts Alfie Monck, Chelsea Makin, Annabel Mullet and Holly Belbin.
Silver awards went to Jakey Hall, Ruby Perrin, India Makin and Destiny Fathers.
You may also want to watch:
And Beavers Archie Rice, Levi Makin, Katie Stones and Lacey Fathers picked up their bronze awards.
Group Scout Leader Michelle Monck said: 'We urgently need more adult volunteers - additional help will mean we can continue to provide great experiences to young people.'
- 1 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 3 Bishop gives blessing to project helping pupils recover after pandemic
- 4 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 5 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 6 Next recalls nightdresses amid fire hazard worries
- 7 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 8 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 9 Victorian rectory in 5.5 acres for sale for £1.35m
- 10 Almost a million Covid jabs given out in Norfolk and Waveney
For more information on volunteering or to find out about your child joining Beavers contact email@example.com