Scouts cook over a hundred pizzas to celebrate
Scouts celebrated achieving their gold, silver and bronze awards by cooking over a hundred pizzas on a oven built by themselves.
Kenninghall Scout Group completed the challenge during the event in Kenninghall Woods where the young people also had the chance to try archery, frisbee golf and cooking dough twists.
Twelve members of the pack achieved their awards after going on expeditions, exploring other cultures, doing exercise and developing skills and creativity.
Receiving gold awards were scouts Alfie Monck, Chelsea Makin, Annabel Mullet and Holly Belbin.
Silver awards went to Jakey Hall, Ruby Perrin, India Makin and Destiny Fathers.
And Beavers Archie Rice, Levi Makin, Katie Stones and Lacey Fathers picked up their bronze awards.
Group Scout Leader Michelle Monck said: 'We urgently need more adult volunteers - additional help will mean we can continue to provide great experiences to young people.'
- 1 New Lidl could create 40 'living wage' jobs
- 2 Two crashes in one hour in Pulham Market area
- 3 WATCH: Norfolk MP says PM birthday celebration a 'relatively minor offence'
- 4 Fast-growing audio-visual company snaps up another business
- 5 The battle of Bressingham... the village torn apart by energy scheme
- 6 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 7 Class A and B drug dealer jailed for more than two years
- 8 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 9 Ever fancied being a real life CSI? Now's your chance!
- 10 Six fire crews tackle house blaze near Diss
For more information on volunteering or to find out about your child joining Beavers contact firstname.lastname@example.org