Scouts cook over a hundred pizzas to celebrate
Scouts celebrated achieving their gold, silver and bronze awards by cooking over a hundred pizzas on a oven built by themselves.
Kenninghall Scout Group completed the challenge during the event in Kenninghall Woods where the young people also had the chance to try archery, frisbee golf and cooking dough twists.
Twelve members of the pack achieved their awards after going on expeditions, exploring other cultures, doing exercise and developing skills and creativity.
Receiving gold awards were scouts Alfie Monck, Chelsea Makin, Annabel Mullet and Holly Belbin.
Silver awards went to Jakey Hall, Ruby Perrin, India Makin and Destiny Fathers.
You may also want to watch:
And Beavers Archie Rice, Levi Makin, Katie Stones and Lacey Fathers picked up their bronze awards.
Group Scout Leader Michelle Monck said: 'We urgently need more adult volunteers - additional help will mean we can continue to provide great experiences to young people.'
- 1 Section of A140 to close over the weekend
- 2 More than 6,000 people tested for Covid variant
- 3 Hospital first in UK to open vaccine clinic for people with disabilities
- 4 Results of testing for new variant in South Norfolk 'could take weeks'
- 5 More than 350 south Norfolk homes hit by power cut
- 6 Two-hour waits at vaccine centre after booking 'malfunction'
- 7 Everyone with registered learning disability to be made Covid vaccine priority
- 8 Musician adapts pieces to help friend play piano one handed after stroke
- 9 Norfolk given extra £10m to stop Covid spread in care homes
- 10 Warm winds bring Saharan dust as temperatures soar to 17C
For more information on volunteering or to find out about your child joining Beavers contact firstname.lastname@example.org