Scouts cook over a hundred pizzas to celebrate
Scouts celebrated achieving their gold, silver and bronze awards by cooking over a hundred pizzas on a oven built by themselves.
Kenninghall Scout Group completed the challenge during the event in Kenninghall Woods where the young people also had the chance to try archery, frisbee golf and cooking dough twists.
Twelve members of the pack achieved their awards after going on expeditions, exploring other cultures, doing exercise and developing skills and creativity.
Receiving gold awards were scouts Alfie Monck, Chelsea Makin, Annabel Mullet and Holly Belbin.
Silver awards went to Jakey Hall, Ruby Perrin, India Makin and Destiny Fathers.
You may also want to watch:
And Beavers Archie Rice, Levi Makin, Katie Stones and Lacey Fathers picked up their bronze awards.
Group Scout Leader Michelle Monck said: 'We urgently need more adult volunteers - additional help will mean we can continue to provide great experiences to young people.'
- 1 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 4 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 5 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 6 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 9 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 10 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
For more information on volunteering or to find out about your child joining Beavers contact email@example.com