Scouts cook over a hundred pizzas to celebrate
Scouts celebrated achieving their gold, silver and bronze awards by cooking over a hundred pizzas on a oven built by themselves.
Kenninghall Scout Group completed the challenge during the event in Kenninghall Woods where the young people also had the chance to try archery, frisbee golf and cooking dough twists.
Twelve members of the pack achieved their awards after going on expeditions, exploring other cultures, doing exercise and developing skills and creativity.
Receiving gold awards were scouts Alfie Monck, Chelsea Makin, Annabel Mullet and Holly Belbin.
Silver awards went to Jakey Hall, Ruby Perrin, India Makin and Destiny Fathers.
You may also want to watch:
And Beavers Archie Rice, Levi Makin, Katie Stones and Lacey Fathers picked up their bronze awards.
Group Scout Leader Michelle Monck said: 'We urgently need more adult volunteers - additional help will mean we can continue to provide great experiences to young people.'
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 3 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 4 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 5 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 6 Four weekends of road closures in Diss due to resurfacing work
- 7 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 8 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021
- 9 Train troubles in Norfolk after lorry hits overhead cables
- 10 Parish council chair says he'll stop development trucks
For more information on volunteering or to find out about your child joining Beavers contact firstname.lastname@example.org