New Parking restrictions proposed in Diss
- Credit: Archant
Residents and motorists in Diss may soon have to obey new parking rules in one of the town's busiest roads.
Norfolk County Council is proposing introducing new restrictions which would prohibit vehicles waiting for any amount of time along Skelton Road in Diss.
The restrictions would affect the road - which acts as a busy thoroughfare between Frenze Hall Road and Victoria Road - at its junction with Fitzwilliam Road.
No waiting would be allowed for 25 metres north-west or 69.5 metres south-east of the junction on either side of the road.
More than 17 metres of Fitzwilliam Road would also be affected by the new restrictions.
You may also want to watch:
A copy of the proposed regulations is available to view at Norfolk County Council's offices at Norwich or at South Norfolk Council's offices in Long Stratton.
Residents have until March 13, to voice any concerns about or objections to the proposed restrictions.
- 1 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 2 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 3 Ex-battery hens in need of free-range retirement homes
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Are we on the verge of a post-Covid mental health crisis?
- 6 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 7 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 8 Norfolk's police deal with sharp rise in mental health-related callouts
- 9 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 10 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu