New Parking restrictions proposed in Diss
- Credit: Archant
Residents and motorists in Diss may soon have to obey new parking rules in one of the town's busiest roads.
Norfolk County Council is proposing introducing new restrictions which would prohibit vehicles waiting for any amount of time along Skelton Road in Diss.
The restrictions would affect the road - which acts as a busy thoroughfare between Frenze Hall Road and Victoria Road - at its junction with Fitzwilliam Road.
No waiting would be allowed for 25 metres north-west or 69.5 metres south-east of the junction on either side of the road.
More than 17 metres of Fitzwilliam Road would also be affected by the new restrictions.
A copy of the proposed regulations is available to view at Norfolk County Council's offices at Norwich or at South Norfolk Council's offices in Long Stratton.
Residents have until March 13, to voice any concerns about or objections to the proposed restrictions.
- 1 New Lidl could create 40 'living wage' jobs
- 2 Two crashes in one hour in Pulham Market area
- 3 WATCH: Norfolk MP says PM birthday celebration a 'relatively minor offence'
- 4 Fast-growing audio-visual company snaps up another business
- 5 The battle of Bressingham... the village torn apart by energy scheme
- 6 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 7 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 8 Ever fancied being a real life CSI? Now's your chance!
- 9 Class A and B drug dealer jailed for more than two years
- 10 Six fire crews tackle house blaze near Diss