New Parking restrictions proposed in Diss
- Credit: Archant
Residents and motorists in Diss may soon have to obey new parking rules in one of the town's busiest roads.
Norfolk County Council is proposing introducing new restrictions which would prohibit vehicles waiting for any amount of time along Skelton Road in Diss.
The restrictions would affect the road - which acts as a busy thoroughfare between Frenze Hall Road and Victoria Road - at its junction with Fitzwilliam Road.
No waiting would be allowed for 25 metres north-west or 69.5 metres south-east of the junction on either side of the road.
More than 17 metres of Fitzwilliam Road would also be affected by the new restrictions.
A copy of the proposed regulations is available to view at Norfolk County Council's offices at Norwich or at South Norfolk Council's offices in Long Stratton.
Residents have until March 13, to voice any concerns about or objections to the proposed restrictions.
- 1 New crafting event coming to East Anglia this summer
- 2 Man in court over hundreds of indecent images of children
- 3 Overcrowding fears sees council oppose town's affordable housing plans
- 4 Church school becomes latest to join growing academy trust
- 5 50-mile diversion in place as A140 set to close to repair damaged road
- 6 11 indulgent spa getaways in East Anglia
- 7 Contact tracing scammers return as Covid rates rise
- 8 War memorabilia to be displayed at Armed Forces Day in Diss
- 9 Classic car show back this weekend with over 700 vehicles
- 10 Town puts on a show for the Armed Forces