New Parking restrictions proposed in Diss
- Credit: Archant
Residents and motorists in Diss may soon have to obey new parking rules in one of the town's busiest roads.
Norfolk County Council is proposing introducing new restrictions which would prohibit vehicles waiting for any amount of time along Skelton Road in Diss.
The restrictions would affect the road - which acts as a busy thoroughfare between Frenze Hall Road and Victoria Road - at its junction with Fitzwilliam Road.
No waiting would be allowed for 25 metres north-west or 69.5 metres south-east of the junction on either side of the road.
More than 17 metres of Fitzwilliam Road would also be affected by the new restrictions.
You may also want to watch:
A copy of the proposed regulations is available to view at Norfolk County Council's offices at Norwich or at South Norfolk Council's offices in Long Stratton.
Residents have until March 13, to voice any concerns about or objections to the proposed restrictions.
- 1 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 2 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 3 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 4 Man denies arsons which caused £680k damage and killed 50 pigs
- 5 Lorry driver, 75, denies causing A140 motorist's death by careless driving
- 6 Pubs and shops to open on Monday: what else can I do when restrictions are eased?
- 7 Village post office set to reopen after flooding damage
- 8 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 9 'Norfolk was a special place to him' - MPs' tributes to Prince Philip
- 10 Residents asked to leave sheltered housing with building's future in limbo