Snetterton race track to host cycle ride for charity
- Credit: Archant
It is more used to some roaring race cars and motorbikes.
But now, Snetterton Circuit is opening its tarmac up to cyclists to raise money for charity.
TJ Motorsport are hosting the event at the track on Friday, September 28.
Each cyclists donates £10 for two hours riding around the 3 mile track.
Trevor Griffiths from TJ Motorsport, said: 'These events are open to all abilities and are non-competition.
You may also want to watch:
'The riders can circulate the track for as many laps as their legs will allow.'
The Tyrells restaurant will be open throughout the event and riders must bring a helmet.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 3 Investigation as farm video claims to show chickens 'deformed and dying'
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 6 Zoo gets £100k to help crayfish
- 7 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Your nominations needed for People's Choice at Norfolk Arts Awards 2021
- 10 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term
The ride raises money for Norfolk charities including East Anglia's children's Hospic, East Anglian Air Ambulance and Norfolk Accident Rescue Service.
Previous rides have raised more than £35,000.
For more information go to TJ Motorsport's Facebook page.