Snetterton race track to host cycle ride for charity
- Credit: Archant
It is more used to some roaring race cars and motorbikes.
But now, Snetterton Circuit is opening its tarmac up to cyclists to raise money for charity.
TJ Motorsport are hosting the event at the track on Friday, September 28.
Each cyclists donates £10 for two hours riding around the 3 mile track.
Trevor Griffiths from TJ Motorsport, said: 'These events are open to all abilities and are non-competition.
You may also want to watch:
'The riders can circulate the track for as many laps as their legs will allow.'
The Tyrells restaurant will be open throughout the event and riders must bring a helmet.
- 1 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 2 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 3 New head unveiled at high school with 'so much potential'
- 4 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 5 How will exam grades and primary school tests work this summer?
- 6 Cash For Charities: Win a share of £20,000 for your favourite good cause
- 7 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 8 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 9 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 10 Water safety campaign launched ahead of summer of staycations
The ride raises money for Norfolk charities including East Anglia's children's Hospic, East Anglian Air Ambulance and Norfolk Accident Rescue Service.
Previous rides have raised more than £35,000.
For more information go to TJ Motorsport's Facebook page.