Snetterton race track to host cycle ride for charity
- Credit: Archant
It is more used to some roaring race cars and motorbikes.
But now, Snetterton Circuit is opening its tarmac up to cyclists to raise money for charity.
TJ Motorsport are hosting the event at the track on Friday, September 28.
Each cyclists donates £10 for two hours riding around the 3 mile track.
Trevor Griffiths from TJ Motorsport, said: 'These events are open to all abilities and are non-competition.
You may also want to watch:
'The riders can circulate the track for as many laps as their legs will allow.'
The Tyrells restaurant will be open throughout the event and riders must bring a helmet.
- 1 'Power of the high vis jacket' - Out with town's Covid watchdogs
- 2 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 3 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 4 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 5 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 6 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 7 Tree falls on rail line as winds up to 69mph hit Norfolk
- 8 Every Child Online - New campaign to get laptops and devices to children
- 9 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 10 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
The ride raises money for Norfolk charities including East Anglia's children's Hospic, East Anglian Air Ambulance and Norfolk Accident Rescue Service.
Previous rides have raised more than £35,000.
For more information go to TJ Motorsport's Facebook page.