Norfolk council holds Instragram competition for South Norfolk on Show
- Credit: Archant
Visitors to South Norfolk on Show could be in with a chance of winning a GoPro camera worth £200.
Contestants must upload a picture to Instagram of themselves or their family and friends at the event held by South Norfolk Council on Sunday, July 1 using the hashtag #SNOS18 and follow the council's Instagram page.
One lucky winner will be selected at random for to win the prize sponsored by local estate agent Starkings and Watson.
South Norfolk Council's deputy leader Michael Edney said: 'Join us at South Norfolk on Show for a fantastic day for all the family.
'They'll be craft stalls, local food and some great entertainment on offer.'
You may also want to watch:
South Norfolk on Show will be held on July 1 at South Norfolk Council's headquarters in Long Stratton. This is the 9th year the council has held the event which draws thousands of visitors.
For more information and terms and conditions, visit www.south-norfolk.gov.uk/onshow
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 'Power of the high vis jacket' - Out with town's Covid watchdogs
- 3 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 4 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 5 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 6 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 7 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 8 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 9 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 10 Tree falls on rail line as winds up to 69mph hit Norfolk