Norfolk council holds Instragram competition for South Norfolk on Show
- Credit: Archant
Visitors to South Norfolk on Show could be in with a chance of winning a GoPro camera worth £200.
Contestants must upload a picture to Instagram of themselves or their family and friends at the event held by South Norfolk Council on Sunday, July 1 using the hashtag #SNOS18 and follow the council's Instagram page.
One lucky winner will be selected at random for to win the prize sponsored by local estate agent Starkings and Watson.
South Norfolk Council's deputy leader Michael Edney said: 'Join us at South Norfolk on Show for a fantastic day for all the family.
'They'll be craft stalls, local food and some great entertainment on offer.'
You may also want to watch:
South Norfolk on Show will be held on July 1 at South Norfolk Council's headquarters in Long Stratton. This is the 9th year the council has held the event which draws thousands of visitors.
For more information and terms and conditions, visit www.south-norfolk.gov.uk/onshow
- 1 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 2 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 3 Radio station reveals plans to open 'game changing' second studio
- 4 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 5 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 6 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
- 7 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 8 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 9 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 10 New EAAA contract covers 24/7 flying and advanced helicopters