Norfolk council holds Instragram competition for South Norfolk on Show
- Credit: Archant
Visitors to South Norfolk on Show could be in with a chance of winning a GoPro camera worth £200.
Contestants must upload a picture to Instagram of themselves or their family and friends at the event held by South Norfolk Council on Sunday, July 1 using the hashtag #SNOS18 and follow the council's Instagram page.
One lucky winner will be selected at random for to win the prize sponsored by local estate agent Starkings and Watson.
South Norfolk Council's deputy leader Michael Edney said: 'Join us at South Norfolk on Show for a fantastic day for all the family.
'They'll be craft stalls, local food and some great entertainment on offer.'
You may also want to watch:
South Norfolk on Show will be held on July 1 at South Norfolk Council's headquarters in Long Stratton. This is the 9th year the council has held the event which draws thousands of visitors.
For more information and terms and conditions, visit www.south-norfolk.gov.uk/onshow
- 1 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 4 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 5 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 6 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 9 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 10 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village