Norfolk council holds Instragram competition for South Norfolk on Show
- Credit: Archant
Visitors to South Norfolk on Show could be in with a chance of winning a GoPro camera worth £200.
Contestants must upload a picture to Instagram of themselves or their family and friends at the event held by South Norfolk Council on Sunday, July 1 using the hashtag #SNOS18 and follow the council's Instagram page.
One lucky winner will be selected at random for to win the prize sponsored by local estate agent Starkings and Watson.
South Norfolk Council's deputy leader Michael Edney said: 'Join us at South Norfolk on Show for a fantastic day for all the family.
'They'll be craft stalls, local food and some great entertainment on offer.'
You may also want to watch:
South Norfolk on Show will be held on July 1 at South Norfolk Council's headquarters in Long Stratton. This is the 9th year the council has held the event which draws thousands of visitors.
For more information and terms and conditions, visit www.south-norfolk.gov.uk/onshow
- 1 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 2 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 3 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 4 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 5 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 6 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 Why I Love Norfolk: Ben and Matthew Conway