Officer catches anti-social driver while seizing uninsured car
- Credit: Archant
A motorist was stopped for anti-social driving after police spotted them whilst seizing another vehicle.
South Norfolk Police had pulled-over the driver of a BMW with no insurance in Roydon Road, Diss, at about 11pm on Sunday, November 3, when officers spotted another car being driven anti-socially.
Whilst removing the BMW a Section 59 was issued to the driver who alerted police with their driving which means if the motorist is caught driving anti-socially again then their vehicle could be seized.
South Norfolk Police said on Twitter: "Vehicle seized for driving with no insurance on Roydon Road in Diss. Driver reported for the offence.
"Section 59 also issued to another driver who drove past in an ASB manner whilst I [the officer] was dealing with the vehicle seizure."
You may also want to watch:
The stoppage comes after a crackdown on anti-social driving in the town with scooters and cars being seized.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 3 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 4 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 Revealed: 11 more coronavirus vaccination centres set to open
- 7 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 8 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 9 How to upcycle your home during lockdown
- 10 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney