Officer catches anti-social driver while seizing uninsured car
- Credit: Archant
A motorist was stopped for anti-social driving after police spotted them whilst seizing another vehicle.
South Norfolk Police had pulled-over the driver of a BMW with no insurance in Roydon Road, Diss, at about 11pm on Sunday, November 3, when officers spotted another car being driven anti-socially.
Whilst removing the BMW a Section 59 was issued to the driver who alerted police with their driving which means if the motorist is caught driving anti-socially again then their vehicle could be seized.
South Norfolk Police said on Twitter: "Vehicle seized for driving with no insurance on Roydon Road in Diss. Driver reported for the offence.
"Section 59 also issued to another driver who drove past in an ASB manner whilst I [the officer] was dealing with the vehicle seizure."
You may also want to watch:
The stoppage comes after a crackdown on anti-social driving in the town with scooters and cars being seized.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 3 UEA expert: Covid isolation 'will still be needed in a year's time'
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 7 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 8 All you need to know ahead of the Old Buckenham Airshow 2021
- 9 Villagers gather for unveiling of play area after £45k fundraiser
- 10 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'