South Norfolk school celebrates nature day with family fun
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
The Waveney Valley is known for its amazing natural beauty and scenery.
Now, a South Norfolk school is helping to celebrate this and nature day with a host of family activities and fun.
On Saturday, July 7, Pulham Primary School will be hosting a nature themed day.
Running from 10am till 2pm, the event is packed with lots of fun activities including a nature trail - with a medal once completed, the chance to meet sheep, owls, hedgehogs, rescue dogs and giant snails.
There is a chance to choose a sheep's name with the 'name-a-sheep' competition, pond-dipping, football game, coconut shy, lucky dip and raffle.
You may also want to watch:
As well as the activities there will be many stalls selling cakes, plants and herbs and crafts. Youngsters can also get stuck into sand art, colouring and face-painting.
Family friendly races will take place, opened by district councillor Clayton Hudson, who will also be drawing the raffle.
- 1 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 2 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 3 Radio station reveals plans to open 'game changing' second studio
- 4 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 7 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
- 8 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 9 American serviceman's legacy remembered through new war-inspired nose art
- 10 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days