South Norfolk on Show to return for ninth year this summer
- Credit: Archant
South Norfolk on Show is returning for the ninth year this summer with a roster of activities for everyone to enjoy.
A mad science show, strong woman and live music is just some of the entertainment on offer at the council offices.
South Norfolk Council's deputy leader Michael Edney said: 'The show is always a fantastic day, with families enjoying the very best of what the district has to offer.
'As well as some brilliant entertainment, great local food and the many stalls selling local products, people will also get a chance to chat to our staff and find out more about all our services.'
Glitter face painting, a table tennis challenge and a bouncy castle will also be at the Long Stratton office and visitors will have the change to make a commemorative poppy which will form part of a WWI installation.
You may also want to watch:
South Norfolk on Show runs from 11am to 4pm on Sunday July 1.
- 1 Section of A140 to close over the weekend
- 2 More than 6,000 people tested for Covid variant
- 3 Hospital first in UK to open vaccine clinic for people with disabilities
- 4 Results of testing for new variant in South Norfolk 'could take weeks'
- 5 More than 350 south Norfolk homes hit by power cut
- 6 Two-hour waits at vaccine centre after booking 'malfunction'
- 7 Everyone with registered learning disability to be made Covid vaccine priority
- 8 Musician adapts pieces to help friend play piano one handed after stroke
- 9 Norfolk given extra £10m to stop Covid spread in care homes
- 10 Warm winds bring Saharan dust as temperatures soar to 17C