South Norfolk on Show to return for ninth year this summer
- Credit: Archant
South Norfolk on Show is returning for the ninth year this summer with a roster of activities for everyone to enjoy.
A mad science show, strong woman and live music is just some of the entertainment on offer at the council offices.
South Norfolk Council's deputy leader Michael Edney said: 'The show is always a fantastic day, with families enjoying the very best of what the district has to offer.
'As well as some brilliant entertainment, great local food and the many stalls selling local products, people will also get a chance to chat to our staff and find out more about all our services.'
Glitter face painting, a table tennis challenge and a bouncy castle will also be at the Long Stratton office and visitors will have the change to make a commemorative poppy which will form part of a WWI installation.
You may also want to watch:
South Norfolk on Show runs from 11am to 4pm on Sunday July 1.
- 1 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 2 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 3 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 4 Why I Love Norfolk: Ben and Matthew Conway
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 7 Council leader calls for 'zero tolerance' on abuse after MP's death
- 8 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 9 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 10 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan