South Norfolk on Show to return for ninth year this summer
- Credit: Archant
South Norfolk on Show is returning for the ninth year this summer with a roster of activities for everyone to enjoy.
A mad science show, strong woman and live music is just some of the entertainment on offer at the council offices.
South Norfolk Council's deputy leader Michael Edney said: 'The show is always a fantastic day, with families enjoying the very best of what the district has to offer.
'As well as some brilliant entertainment, great local food and the many stalls selling local products, people will also get a chance to chat to our staff and find out more about all our services.'
Glitter face painting, a table tennis challenge and a bouncy castle will also be at the Long Stratton office and visitors will have the change to make a commemorative poppy which will form part of a WWI installation.
You may also want to watch:
South Norfolk on Show runs from 11am to 4pm on Sunday July 1.
- 1 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 3 Bishop gives blessing to project helping pupils recover after pandemic
- 4 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 5 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 6 Next recalls nightdresses amid fire hazard worries
- 7 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 8 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 9 Victorian rectory in 5.5 acres for sale for £1.35m
- 10 Candidate says 7,000 rejected ballots shows PCC voting system flawed