South Norfolk on Show to return for ninth year this summer
- Credit: Archant
South Norfolk on Show is returning for the ninth year this summer with a roster of activities for everyone to enjoy.
A mad science show, strong woman and live music is just some of the entertainment on offer at the council offices.
South Norfolk Council's deputy leader Michael Edney said: 'The show is always a fantastic day, with families enjoying the very best of what the district has to offer.
'As well as some brilliant entertainment, great local food and the many stalls selling local products, people will also get a chance to chat to our staff and find out more about all our services.'
Glitter face painting, a table tennis challenge and a bouncy castle will also be at the Long Stratton office and visitors will have the change to make a commemorative poppy which will form part of a WWI installation.
You may also want to watch:
South Norfolk on Show runs from 11am to 4pm on Sunday July 1.
- 1 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 4 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 5 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 6 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 9 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 10 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village