Cannabis farm arrest for man quizzed over assault
- Credit: Suffolk Police
A man quizzed over an assault that left another man with serious head injuries has also been arrested over the discovery of a cannabis farm.
The 54-year-old was arrested on May 17 on suspicion of possession of cultivation of cannabis following the discovery at a property in Finningham.
He was taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre but subsequently released under investigation pending further enquiries.
The man had earlier been arrested on suspicion of assault in connection with an incident where a 30-year-old man was found with head injuries between Finningham and Rickinghall on May 16.
A woman driving a car that stopped to help the injured man at the side of a road had come forward to police following an appeal.
You may also want to watch:
The arrested man has also been released under investigation pending further enquiries into this incident.
- 1 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 4 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 5 Ex-battery hens in need of free-range retirement homes
- 6 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 7 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 10 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women