Cannabis farm arrest for man quizzed over assault
- Credit: Suffolk Police
A man quizzed over an assault that left another man with serious head injuries has also been arrested over the discovery of a cannabis farm.
The 54-year-old was arrested on May 17 on suspicion of possession of cultivation of cannabis following the discovery at a property in Finningham.
He was taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre but subsequently released under investigation pending further enquiries.
The man had earlier been arrested on suspicion of assault in connection with an incident where a 30-year-old man was found with head injuries between Finningham and Rickinghall on May 16.
A woman driving a car that stopped to help the injured man at the side of a road had come forward to police following an appeal.
You may also want to watch:
The arrested man has also been released under investigation pending further enquiries into this incident.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 3 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 4 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 5 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 6 Four weekends of road closures in Diss due to resurfacing work
- 7 Train troubles in Norfolk after lorry hits overhead cables
- 8 Contactless card payment limit increased to £100
- 9 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 10 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021