Cannabis farm arrest for man quizzed over assault
- Credit: Suffolk Police
A man quizzed over an assault that left another man with serious head injuries has also been arrested over the discovery of a cannabis farm.
The 54-year-old was arrested on May 17 on suspicion of possession of cultivation of cannabis following the discovery at a property in Finningham.
He was taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre but subsequently released under investigation pending further enquiries.
The man had earlier been arrested on suspicion of assault in connection with an incident where a 30-year-old man was found with head injuries between Finningham and Rickinghall on May 16.
A woman driving a car that stopped to help the injured man at the side of a road had come forward to police following an appeal.
You may also want to watch:
The arrested man has also been released under investigation pending further enquiries into this incident.
- 1 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown
- 2 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 6 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 8 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 9 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 10 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today