Cannabis farm arrest for man quizzed over assault
- Credit: Suffolk Police
A man quizzed over an assault that left another man with serious head injuries has also been arrested over the discovery of a cannabis farm.
The 54-year-old was arrested on May 17 on suspicion of possession of cultivation of cannabis following the discovery at a property in Finningham.
He was taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre but subsequently released under investigation pending further enquiries.
The man had earlier been arrested on suspicion of assault in connection with an incident where a 30-year-old man was found with head injuries between Finningham and Rickinghall on May 16.
A woman driving a car that stopped to help the injured man at the side of a road had come forward to police following an appeal.
You may also want to watch:
The arrested man has also been released under investigation pending further enquiries into this incident.
- 1 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 2 Lorry driver, 75, denies causing A140 motorist's death by careless driving
- 3 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 4 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 5 Man denies arsons which caused £680k damage and killed 50 pigs
- 6 Pubs and shops to open on Monday: what else can I do when restrictions are eased?
- 7 Prince Charles says royal family are 'deeply grateful' for public support following Prince Philip death
- 8 Still time to have your say on town's future as bypass plans go in
- 9 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 10 Village post office set to reopen after flooding damage