Take part in Big Draw in Diss
- Credit: designermakers21
Designermakers21 are encouraging people to pick up their pencils and try a free drawing workshop in Diss.
The craft collective are taking part in the Big Draw event - which is part of the Campaign For Drawing - to get everyone drawing.
The workshop, which will run from 11am to 3pm on Saturday at the shop on St Nicholas Street, is open to anyone who loves to draw and those who think they cannot.
People can have fun exploring different drawing and printing techniques and afterwards enjoy a piece of cake and a cup of tea.
Proceeds raised from the event will go to Unicef UK.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 3 'Power of the high vis jacket' - Out with town's Covid watchdogs
- 4 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 5 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 6 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 7 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 8 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning