Take part in Big Draw in Diss
- Credit: designermakers21
Designermakers21 are encouraging people to pick up their pencils and try a free drawing workshop in Diss.
The craft collective are taking part in the Big Draw event - which is part of the Campaign For Drawing - to get everyone drawing.
The workshop, which will run from 11am to 3pm on Saturday at the shop on St Nicholas Street, is open to anyone who loves to draw and those who think they cannot.
People can have fun exploring different drawing and printing techniques and afterwards enjoy a piece of cake and a cup of tea.
Proceeds raised from the event will go to Unicef UK.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 2 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 3 Radio station reveals plans to open 'game changing' second studio
- 4 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 5 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 6 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
- 7 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 8 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 9 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 10 New EAAA contract covers 24/7 flying and advanced helicopters