Take part in Big Draw in Diss
- Credit: designermakers21
Designermakers21 are encouraging people to pick up their pencils and try a free drawing workshop in Diss.
The craft collective are taking part in the Big Draw event - which is part of the Campaign For Drawing - to get everyone drawing.
The workshop, which will run from 11am to 3pm on Saturday at the shop on St Nicholas Street, is open to anyone who loves to draw and those who think they cannot.
People can have fun exploring different drawing and printing techniques and afterwards enjoy a piece of cake and a cup of tea.
Proceeds raised from the event will go to Unicef UK.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 3 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 6 Are we on the verge of a post-Covid mental health crisis?
- 7 Zoo gets £100k to help crayfish
- 8 Ex-battery hens in need of free-range retirement homes
- 9 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 10 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk