Take part in Big Draw in Diss
- Credit: designermakers21
Designermakers21 are encouraging people to pick up their pencils and try a free drawing workshop in Diss.
The craft collective are taking part in the Big Draw event - which is part of the Campaign For Drawing - to get everyone drawing.
The workshop, which will run from 11am to 3pm on Saturday at the shop on St Nicholas Street, is open to anyone who loves to draw and those who think they cannot.
People can have fun exploring different drawing and printing techniques and afterwards enjoy a piece of cake and a cup of tea.
Proceeds raised from the event will go to Unicef UK.
- 1 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 2 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 3 Heavy rain forecast for the rest of the week in Norfolk but snow unlikely
- 4 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 5 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 6 'No excuses' is the message as festive anti-drink drive campaign launched
- 7 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 8 'Key moment' for town centre as £800,000 improvements agreed
- 9 Tribute paid to father-of-three who died near his home aged 36
- 10 'Don’t try and book until the NHS says it is your turn' — PM on booster rollout