Ten great things to do in South Norfolk this weekend
- Credit: Archant
With a host of activities and events taking place across the county this weekend, here are just a few ideas of what to do.
Visit Harleston antique market and street party Sunday, June 18.
The event will take place from 9am to 3pm, followed by a street party from 6.30pm to 9.30pm.
See an alfresco performance of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night at Ditchingham Estate
You may also want to watch:
Taking place on Friday June 16, visit www.nnab.org.uk/fund raising/fund raising-events
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 4 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 5 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 6 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
Peter Beales Roses, festival weekend
The acclaimed rose gardens will be free to visit from 10am to 6pm Saturday and 10am to 5pm on Sunday.
Norwich Food and Drink Festival
Celebrate Father's Day at the Forum with a free festival featuring over 40 producers. From 10am to 5pm.
Enjoy a tour of Dad's Army filming locations in Thetford Forest.
The tour begins on Sunday, June 18 at 11am call 0844 2471 007 for more information.
Visit Banham Zoo
A great day out for the whole family, visit Banham Zoo and take part in the top trumps zoo trail, which runs every weekend in June and July.
Poringland Farmers Market
From 9.30am to 1pm there will be a farmers market featuring over 20 local producers taking place at Poringland Community Centre.
Vintage Rally and County Fair at Goodrich Park
From 10am to 6pm on Saturday and Sunday 10am to 5pm. Visit www.throughtheages.co.uk for more information
Head to RSPB Strumpshaw Fen to catch the swallowtail butterfly season
Explore the wildlife reserve to catch one of the Uk's rarest butterflies.
Visit Wymondham Community Arts Centre
The Three of Us exhibition featuring work of three figurative painters is currently on display.