The Bank music venue announces September line-up
- Credit: Archant
Musical talents are set to perform at The Bank Art Centre as it announces its performances for September.
The music club on Monday, September 3 encourages closet players and singers to come out and play together.
The first session saw a mix of guitars, saxophone, flute, piano accordion.
On Wednesday, September 5 Ben Somer's String band, featuring Lena Johnson. An internationally renowned Swedish folk musician currently on a UK tour.
On Thursday, September 13 The Bank welcomes the Waveney Valley Folk Collective with an open floor night promising to be the first of a monthly music evening at The Bank and including a set from an invited guest player.
You may also want to watch:
Saturday, September 22 sees internationally renowned flamenco guitarist Juan Ramirez, dancers and tapas.
For more information on all these musical events and other courses and exhibitions at the Bank go to www.thebankeye.org.
- 1 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 5 PlayStation, iPad and pottery classes bought with NHS budget
- 6 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 7 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 10 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready