The Bank music venue announces September line-up
- Credit: Archant
Musical talents are set to perform at The Bank Art Centre as it announces its performances for September.
The music club on Monday, September 3 encourages closet players and singers to come out and play together.
The first session saw a mix of guitars, saxophone, flute, piano accordion.
On Wednesday, September 5 Ben Somer's String band, featuring Lena Johnson. An internationally renowned Swedish folk musician currently on a UK tour.
On Thursday, September 13 The Bank welcomes the Waveney Valley Folk Collective with an open floor night promising to be the first of a monthly music evening at The Bank and including a set from an invited guest player.
You may also want to watch:
Saturday, September 22 sees internationally renowned flamenco guitarist Juan Ramirez, dancers and tapas.
For more information on all these musical events and other courses and exhibitions at the Bank go to www.thebankeye.org.
- 1 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 2 Victorian rectory in 5.5 acres for sale for £1.35m
- 3 No Norfolk Covid-19 deaths recorded for first week since September
- 4 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 5 Candidate says 7,000 rejected ballots shows PCC voting system flawed
- 6 'Honour of my life' - Former crime commissioner reflects on time in role
- 7 Turner Prize winner Sir Tony Cragg exhibition opens at Houghton Hall
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Search for Norfolk neighbours to take on Suffolk in food waste fight
- 10 Bomber squadron museum release unseen war era photos