The Bank music venue announces September line-up
- Credit: Archant
Musical talents are set to perform at The Bank Art Centre as it announces its performances for September.
The music club on Monday, September 3 encourages closet players and singers to come out and play together.
The first session saw a mix of guitars, saxophone, flute, piano accordion.
On Wednesday, September 5 Ben Somer's String band, featuring Lena Johnson. An internationally renowned Swedish folk musician currently on a UK tour.
On Thursday, September 13 The Bank welcomes the Waveney Valley Folk Collective with an open floor night promising to be the first of a monthly music evening at The Bank and including a set from an invited guest player.
You may also want to watch:
Saturday, September 22 sees internationally renowned flamenco guitarist Juan Ramirez, dancers and tapas.
For more information on all these musical events and other courses and exhibitions at the Bank go to www.thebankeye.org.
- 1 Norfolk teacher in national campaign for switching careers
- 2 Motoring giant pledges more than 600 brand new laptops to appeal
- 3 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 4 Landowners under pressure to stop repeat of floods
- 5 Concern people are letting their guards down after getting Covid-19 jabs
- 6 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 7 Woman who sold stolen goods on eBay researched shoplifting online
- 8 'We don't want to close': Farm shop makes plea for support during lockdown
- 9 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
- 10 Firefighters tackle Yaxley workshop blaze