The greats of rock and reggae live on at Stradisphere Music Festival
- Credit: Stradisphere Music Festival
Some of the greats of rock and regaae lived on at a Suffolk music festival when tribute bands blasted the crowd with well known tracks.
A huge crowd turned out for the 'Guns or Roses' tribute band that rocked the Stradisphere Music Festival at the weekend.
And on Saturday afternoon festival goers at the Stradbroke Playing Field were treated to 'The Marley Experience' - a Bob Marley tribute band.
'Shamona', a three piece indie rock band from Liverpool, & Alex Ohm, former lead singer of 'The Lines' also performed in the sunshine at Stradisphere.
And country singer Hannah Paris proved just why her new EP is in the Top 10 in the UK Country charts.
You may also want to watch:
Former X Factor contestant Tess Bockhart and her band 'Sink the Beat', brought the festival to an end with five decades of pop & rock classics.
Local talent included 'Stradbrokes Got Talent','The Racketones', Alice Jane, & Ryan Hill, 'Hurricane Wolves', 'The Heartbreak Club', 'Red Glass' and 'Infrared Penguin'.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 3 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 6 Are we on the verge of a post-Covid mental health crisis?
- 7 Ex-battery hens in need of free-range retirement homes
- 8 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 9 Norfolk's police deal with sharp rise in mental health-related callouts
- 10 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu