The greats of rock and reggae live on at Stradisphere Music Festival
- Credit: Stradisphere Music Festival
Some of the greats of rock and regaae lived on at a Suffolk music festival when tribute bands blasted the crowd with well known tracks.
A huge crowd turned out for the 'Guns or Roses' tribute band that rocked the Stradisphere Music Festival at the weekend.
And on Saturday afternoon festival goers at the Stradbroke Playing Field were treated to 'The Marley Experience' - a Bob Marley tribute band.
'Shamona', a three piece indie rock band from Liverpool, & Alex Ohm, former lead singer of 'The Lines' also performed in the sunshine at Stradisphere.
And country singer Hannah Paris proved just why her new EP is in the Top 10 in the UK Country charts.
You may also want to watch:
Former X Factor contestant Tess Bockhart and her band 'Sink the Beat', brought the festival to an end with five decades of pop & rock classics.
Local talent included 'Stradbrokes Got Talent','The Racketones', Alice Jane, & Ryan Hill, 'Hurricane Wolves', 'The Heartbreak Club', 'Red Glass' and 'Infrared Penguin'.
- 1 Police search for Norwich man wanted on recall to prison
- 2 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 3 Warning over con artists trying 'council tax' scam in Norfolk
- 4 Six TikTok teens get stuck in toddler swings
- 5 Big rise in Norfolk children being home-schooled
- 6 'Don't suffer in silence' - Debt expert fears post-Covid crisis
- 7 Huge fire in scrapyard sees 11 fire engines descend on village
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Election day guide
- 9 'Get out and vote on election day': plea to people across Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk schools turn to Essex to find governors