The greats of rock and reggae live on at Stradisphere Music Festival
- Credit: Stradisphere Music Festival
Some of the greats of rock and regaae lived on at a Suffolk music festival when tribute bands blasted the crowd with well known tracks.
A huge crowd turned out for the 'Guns or Roses' tribute band that rocked the Stradisphere Music Festival at the weekend.
And on Saturday afternoon festival goers at the Stradbroke Playing Field were treated to 'The Marley Experience' - a Bob Marley tribute band.
'Shamona', a three piece indie rock band from Liverpool, & Alex Ohm, former lead singer of 'The Lines' also performed in the sunshine at Stradisphere.
And country singer Hannah Paris proved just why her new EP is in the Top 10 in the UK Country charts.
Former X Factor contestant Tess Bockhart and her band 'Sink the Beat', brought the festival to an end with five decades of pop & rock classics.
Local talent included 'Stradbrokes Got Talent','The Racketones', Alice Jane, & Ryan Hill, 'Hurricane Wolves', 'The Heartbreak Club', 'Red Glass' and 'Infrared Penguin'.
- 1 Two vehicle crash on the A140 blocks traffic on major Suffolk route
- 2 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 3 Why Russian diesel is still on sale in Norfolk
- 4 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 5 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 6 Major supermarkets order urgent product recalls over salmonella fears
- 7 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
- 8 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 Obituary: 'Empathetic' social worker who cared for others her entire life