Thieves stole a ring given to the victim by her mum and dad for her 21st birthday
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
Burglars who broke into a woman's home overnight stole an 'irreplaceable' ring her parents bought her for her 21st birthday.
The thieves forced their way into Amy Tomlin's home on Tennyson Road in Diss in the early hours this morning.
Among the items they stole was a dyson fan, an ipad, a work tablet, and a Michael Kors watch as well as the platinum, diamond and aqua ring.
TV's and other electrical appliances had been unplugged and the door was left wide open when the burglars were disturbed.
Ms Tomlin said on Diss Community Facebook: ' ... One of the things they took was a ring my parents bought me for my 21st birthday sadly that is irreplaceable.'
You may also want to watch:
She added the police forensic team had found prints which they would be processing,
And she asked the Diss community to keep an eye out for the items on the selling pages.
- 1 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 2 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 3 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 4 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 5 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 6 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 9 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 10 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021
Ben Andrews who lives on the Wordsworth road nearby commented on the Facebook thread that he was also burgled in the early hours last week.
Anyone with information should ring Norfolk Police on 101 Incident No 70.