Thieves stuff whisky down trousers
Two men stole bottles of whisky from the Solar supermaket in the Street, Long Stratton, stuffed them down their trousers and walked out of the store. They left via the checkouts, making no attempt to pay and made off on foot towards Swan Lane.
Two men stole bottles of whisky from the Solar supermaket in the Street, Long Stratton, stuffed them down their trousers and walked out of the store.
They left via the checkouts, making no attempt to pay and made off on foot towards Swan Lane.
Police are appealing for information about the incident, which happened just before 1.10pm on Tuesday, and have issued a description of the thieves.
The first was white, mid 20s, 6ft 2in, thin, with cropped dark brown hair, and was wearing a dark blue baseball cap, dark blue polo T-shirt and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
His accomplice was white, mid 30s, 5ft 11in, of medium build, shaven hair, wearing a dark blue tracksuit top with two white lines running down the arms, black T-shirt, blue jeans and dark shoes.
Any information to PC Paul Williams on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 3 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 4 Ex-battery hens in need of free-range retirement homes
- 5 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 6 Are we on the verge of a post-Covid mental health crisis?
- 7 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 8 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 9 Norfolk's police deal with sharp rise in mental health-related callouts
- 10 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five