Thieves stuff whisky down trousers
Two men stole bottles of whisky from the Solar supermaket in the Street, Long Stratton, stuffed them down their trousers and walked out of the store. They left via the checkouts, making no attempt to pay and made off on foot towards Swan Lane.
Two men stole bottles of whisky from the Solar supermaket in the Street, Long Stratton, stuffed them down their trousers and walked out of the store.
They left via the checkouts, making no attempt to pay and made off on foot towards Swan Lane.
Police are appealing for information about the incident, which happened just before 1.10pm on Tuesday, and have issued a description of the thieves.
The first was white, mid 20s, 6ft 2in, thin, with cropped dark brown hair, and was wearing a dark blue baseball cap, dark blue polo T-shirt and white trainers.
His accomplice was white, mid 30s, 5ft 11in, of medium build, shaven hair, wearing a dark blue tracksuit top with two white lines running down the arms, black T-shirt, blue jeans and dark shoes.
Any information to PC Paul Williams on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 2 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 3 'No excuses' is the message as festive anti-drink drive campaign launched
- 4 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 5 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 6 Heavy rain forecast for the rest of the week in Norfolk but snow unlikely
- 7 'Don’t try and book until the NHS says it is your turn' — PM on booster rollout
- 8 'Key moment' for town centre as £800,000 improvements agreed
- 9 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 10 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village