Thieves stuff whisky down trousers
Two men stole bottles of whisky from the Solar supermaket in the Street, Long Stratton, stuffed them down their trousers and walked out of the store. They left via the checkouts, making no attempt to pay and made off on foot towards Swan Lane.
Two men stole bottles of whisky from the Solar supermaket in the Street, Long Stratton, stuffed them down their trousers and walked out of the store.
They left via the checkouts, making no attempt to pay and made off on foot towards Swan Lane.
Police are appealing for information about the incident, which happened just before 1.10pm on Tuesday, and have issued a description of the thieves.
The first was white, mid 20s, 6ft 2in, thin, with cropped dark brown hair, and was wearing a dark blue baseball cap, dark blue polo T-shirt and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
His accomplice was white, mid 30s, 5ft 11in, of medium build, shaven hair, wearing a dark blue tracksuit top with two white lines running down the arms, black T-shirt, blue jeans and dark shoes.
Any information to PC Paul Williams on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Election day guide
- 3 Former children's shoe fitter feels 'very special' on turning 100
- 4 80 foot 'golf ball' radar tower rejected for Norfolk village
- 5 'Don't suffer in silence' - Debt expert fears post-Covid crisis
- 6 Big rise in Norfolk children being home-schooled
- 7 What a difference a year makes: Norfolk braced for yet more rainfall
- 8 50,000 more Covid jabs given out - but pace slows in region
- 9 Six TikTok teens get stuck in toddler swings
- 10 Norfolk Covid cases slightly up but below national averages