‘True love still exists’ - Singer hoping new single written for fiancee will be a hit
- Credit: Archant
A singer is hoping his thoroughly modern romance will translate into a hit after releasing a new single.
Jake Aldridge, from Harleston, met his now fiancee, Lisa Hartgrove, on dating app, Tinder, and their relationship blossomed.
Now the 32-year-old has written new single ‘King of the World, released on November 6, with the hope of showing that true love is out there, even in the digital age.
Talking about the inspiration behind the song, Mr Aldridge said: “The song was written especially for my fiancee, Lisa. I played it to her for the first time on the night that we got engaged. I actually began writing the lyrics on the same day that I went to buy the ring for her.
“Lisa and I have a very special relationship. It’s unlike anything i’ve ever experienced before.”
You may also want to watch:
He added: “The music video really helps to tell our story further and I hope it’s a little reminder to those losing faith, that true love does still exist.”
Mr Aldridge is originally from Reydon in Suffolk.
- 1 Pink Ladies' Tractor Road Run to return this summer
- 2 Natural England concerned over blueprint for thousands of homes
- 3 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 4 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 5 Home plan for village pub shelved
- 6 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 7 Norfolk gardens to star in forthcoming Channel 5 show
- 8 Five days of resurfacing work costing almost £10k planned for village road
- 9 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 10 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants