‘True love still exists’ - Singer hoping new single written for fiancee will be a hit
- Credit: Archant
A singer is hoping his thoroughly modern romance will translate into a hit after releasing a new single.
Jake Aldridge, from Harleston, met his now fiancee, Lisa Hartgrove, on dating app, Tinder, and their relationship blossomed.
Now the 32-year-old has written new single ‘King of the World, released on November 6, with the hope of showing that true love is out there, even in the digital age.
Talking about the inspiration behind the song, Mr Aldridge said: “The song was written especially for my fiancee, Lisa. I played it to her for the first time on the night that we got engaged. I actually began writing the lyrics on the same day that I went to buy the ring for her.
“Lisa and I have a very special relationship. It’s unlike anything i’ve ever experienced before.”
You may also want to watch:
He added: “The music video really helps to tell our story further and I hope it’s a little reminder to those losing faith, that true love does still exist.”
Mr Aldridge is originally from Reydon in Suffolk.
- 1 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 2 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 3 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 4 Consultation launched on plans to merge primary and secondary schools
- 5 Heartbroken parents’ appeal over final 13 hours before son’s death
- 6 Town mayor officially welcomed in with civic ceremony
- 7 Mum and son,10, running 5k every week for homelessness charity
- 8 Police stop 51 drivers in day of action
- 9 Tractor fire leads to barn blaze
- 10 Man could face jail over crash which killed woman, 75, court hears