‘True love still exists’ - Singer hoping new single written for fiancee will be a hit
- Credit: Archant
A singer is hoping his thoroughly modern romance will translate into a hit after releasing a new single.
Jake Aldridge, from Harleston, met his now fiancee, Lisa Hartgrove, on dating app, Tinder, and their relationship blossomed.
Now the 32-year-old has written new single ‘King of the World, released on November 6, with the hope of showing that true love is out there, even in the digital age.
Talking about the inspiration behind the song, Mr Aldridge said: “The song was written especially for my fiancee, Lisa. I played it to her for the first time on the night that we got engaged. I actually began writing the lyrics on the same day that I went to buy the ring for her.
“Lisa and I have a very special relationship. It’s unlike anything i’ve ever experienced before.”
You may also want to watch:
He added: “The music video really helps to tell our story further and I hope it’s a little reminder to those losing faith, that true love does still exist.”
Mr Aldridge is originally from Reydon in Suffolk.
- 1 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 2 New head unveiled at high school with 'so much potential'
- 3 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 4 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 5 Extra police as pub gardens opening could coincide with Canaries promotion
- 6 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 7 Charity shops see record sales and donations after reopening
- 8 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 9 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor