‘True love still exists’ - Singer hoping new single written for fiancee will be a hit
- Credit: Archant
A singer is hoping his thoroughly modern romance will translate into a hit after releasing a new single.
Jake Aldridge, from Harleston, met his now fiancee, Lisa Hartgrove, on dating app, Tinder, and their relationship blossomed.
Now the 32-year-old has written new single ‘King of the World, released on November 6, with the hope of showing that true love is out there, even in the digital age.
Talking about the inspiration behind the song, Mr Aldridge said: “The song was written especially for my fiancee, Lisa. I played it to her for the first time on the night that we got engaged. I actually began writing the lyrics on the same day that I went to buy the ring for her.
“Lisa and I have a very special relationship. It’s unlike anything i’ve ever experienced before.”
You may also want to watch:
He added: “The music video really helps to tell our story further and I hope it’s a little reminder to those losing faith, that true love does still exist.”
Mr Aldridge is originally from Reydon in Suffolk.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 3 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 4 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 Revealed: 11 more coronavirus vaccination centres set to open
- 7 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 8 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 9 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland