‘True love still exists’ - Singer hoping new single written for fiancee will be a hit
- Credit: Archant
A singer is hoping his thoroughly modern romance will translate into a hit after releasing a new single.
Jake Aldridge, from Harleston, met his now fiancee, Lisa Hartgrove, on dating app, Tinder, and their relationship blossomed.
Now the 32-year-old has written new single ‘King of the World, released on November 6, with the hope of showing that true love is out there, even in the digital age.
Talking about the inspiration behind the song, Mr Aldridge said: “The song was written especially for my fiancee, Lisa. I played it to her for the first time on the night that we got engaged. I actually began writing the lyrics on the same day that I went to buy the ring for her.
“Lisa and I have a very special relationship. It’s unlike anything i’ve ever experienced before.”
He added: “The music video really helps to tell our story further and I hope it’s a little reminder to those losing faith, that true love does still exist.”
Mr Aldridge is originally from Reydon in Suffolk.
- 1 Woman accused of stealing £11k of printer ink across East Anglia
- 2 Baby murder accused 'didn't say much' after life support withdrawn
- 3 Man could stand trial after motorcyclist death in B1113 crash
- 4 Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk
- 5 Disruptions likely after warnings of dense fog set to last two days
- 6 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 7 Biogas plan in south Norfolk village leads to road safety fears
- 8 Deer killed in collision that left motorcyclist in hospital
- 9 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 10 Canada Boys play finally ready after 'heartbreaking' cancellation