Townsfolk invited to Wymondham Music Festival meeting
Preparations for the 15th Wymondham Music Festival will get into full swing on Monday with its annual public meeting.Doors will open at the Fairland Church Centre, in Fairland Green, from 7pm with live music and free tea, coffee, and homemade cake.
Preparations for the 15th Wymondham Music Festival will get into full swing on Monday with its annual public meeting.
Doors will open at the Fairland Church Centre, in Fairland Green, from 7pm with live music and free tea, coffee, and homemade cake.
The meeting will give festival organisers an opportunity to present a summary last year's activities and look forward to the 2010 events.
John Wood, festival chairman, said he was keen to get feedback on how the Wymondham Music Festival is run.
'2010 will be our 15th. It seems to be as popular as ever, so we must be doing something right. However, it's always good to talk to the people of Wymondham - it is their festival, after all,' he said.
The festival programme is set to be launched on May 1.
- 1 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
- 2 Road cleared after severe delays in Diss following vehicle breakdown
- 3 Street food, live music and fireworks planned for Diss Jubilee celebrations
- 4 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 5 Rare 19th century painting discovered in Norfolk home could fetch £50k
- 6 The 4 most wanted men in Norfolk
- 7 Man admits arsons which killed 50 pigs and caused £680k of damage
- 8 Major supermarkets order urgent product recalls over salmonella fears
- 9 New vintage gift and homeware shop opens in historic building
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
For more Barbara Randall a call on 01953 601939, or visit the festival website at www.wymfestival.org.uk.