Townsfolk invited to Wymondham Music Festival meeting
Preparations for the 15th Wymondham Music Festival will get into full swing on Monday with its annual public meeting.Doors will open at the Fairland Church Centre, in Fairland Green, from 7pm with live music and free tea, coffee, and homemade cake.
Preparations for the 15th Wymondham Music Festival will get into full swing on Monday with its annual public meeting.
Doors will open at the Fairland Church Centre, in Fairland Green, from 7pm with live music and free tea, coffee, and homemade cake.
The meeting will give festival organisers an opportunity to present a summary last year's activities and look forward to the 2010 events.
John Wood, festival chairman, said he was keen to get feedback on how the Wymondham Music Festival is run.
You may also want to watch:
'2010 will be our 15th. It seems to be as popular as ever, so we must be doing something right. However, it's always good to talk to the people of Wymondham - it is their festival, after all,' he said.
The festival programme is set to be launched on May 1.
- 1 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 2 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 3 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 4 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 5 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 6 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 7 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 8 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 Why I Love Norfolk: Ben and Matthew Conway
For more Barbara Randall a call on 01953 601939, or visit the festival website at www.wymfestival.org.uk.