Overturned lorry blocks roundabout on A140
- Credit: Brian Ahearne
A roundabout on the A140 near Eye was blocked for several hours after a lorry overturned.
The incident happened at about 10am on the Yaxley roundabout, which connects the A140 with Eye Road and Castleton Way.
A spokesman for Suffolk police confirmed the A140 had been partially blocked in both directions.
The driver of the HGV has not suffered any serious injuries, the spokesman added.
The road closure was removed by police shortly after 2pm.
The roundabout opened in March this year as part of an upgrade designed to prevent miles of tailbacks and fatal collisions on the A140.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE traffic map.
Join our Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news.
- 1 Meet the TikTok stylist helping people discover their body shapes
- 2 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 3 7 Norfolk food and drink businesses expanding in 2022
- 4 Six fire crews tackle house blaze near Diss
- 5 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 6 Fuel spillage and crash caused delays along A140
- 7 Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk
- 8 Fare dodgers and fraudsters pay £4m to Greater Anglia in 2021
- 9 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 10 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia