Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A motorcyclist is in hospital with serious injuries following a crash with a lorry on the A140.
Suffolk police were called to the A140 near Brome at around 2.45pm after a motorcyclist and a lorry collided.
Crews from The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EEAST) were also called to the scene.
A police spokesman said the motorcyclist suffered serious leg injuries as a result of the crash.
A spokesman for EEAST said: "We were called at 2.39pm with reports of a collision in Norwich Road, Stuston.
"We sent an ambulance, ambulance officer and Essex and Herts Air Ambulance.
"One person was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by land ambulance for further care."
- 1 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 2 Car flips over in crash near south Norfolk village
- 3 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 4 Can you help bring Christmas cheer to teens in care?
- 5 Norfolk hair salon named best in region at national awards
- 6 Frustration as vulnerable people in Norfolk left waiting for Covid boosters
- 7 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 8 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 9 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 10 Heavy rain forecast for the rest of the week in Norfolk but snow unlikely
According to the AA Traffic Map, the accident is still partially blocking the road and queues are forming near the petrol station at the Devil's Handbasin junction.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Suffolk traffic map.
Join our Suffolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Suffolk.