Bus crash causes delays on A143
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A bus has crashed on the A143 causing both carriageways to be blocked.
Police were called at around 3.45pm on Friday October 1 to reports of a collision on the A143 Thorpe Abbotts turn off.
Queues of traffic have been reported as both carriageways are blocked.
A police spokesman said a recovery vehicle has been called to remove the bus.
There are not believed to be any injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Appliances from Harleston, Long Stratton and Carrow also attended the incident. Crews helped to make the scene safe.
Police remain at the scene.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 2 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 3 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 4 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 5 PlayStation, iPad and pottery classes bought with NHS budget
- 6 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 7 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 8 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 9 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 10 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants