Bus diversions in place due to emergency roadworks in Attleborough
- Credit: Google
Bus diversions are in place for routes travelling along Hargham Road in Attleborough due to emergency roadworks.
The roadworks are being carried out by Anglian Water and are expected to be completed by the beginning of next week.
The road has been closed while the work is carried out.
First Bus have said its buses cannot serve the lower section of Hargham Road and will instead continue along to London Road and Dodds Road.
They will then resume the normal route from there.
An Anglian Water spokesperson said: “Our teams are working on Hargham Road in Attleborough to replace a valve on the water main.
"For the safety of our team and the public it was necessary to close the road and a diversion is in place.
- 1 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 2 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
- 3 'Metal monstrosities' - Opposition to new East Anglia power line grows
- 4 Norfolk MP's concern over new line of pylons
- 5 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
- 6 As seen on TV: The Norfolk guest house with a spa...in a bank vault!
- 7 From meat in supermarkets to beer in pubs - what is getting more expensive?
- 8 WATCH: Inside ex-Aviva office being bought for millions by councils
- 9 Major supermarkets order urgent product recalls over salmonella fears
- 10 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
"We expect to have the road reopened by the beginning of next week and would like to thank everyone for their patience while we complete this work.”