Bus diversions in place due to emergency roadworks in Attleborough
- Credit: Google
Bus diversions are in place for routes travelling along Hargham Road in Attleborough due to emergency roadworks.
The roadworks are being carried out by Anglian Water and are expected to be completed by the beginning of next week.
The road has been closed while the work is carried out.
First Bus have said its buses cannot serve the lower section of Hargham Road and will instead continue along to London Road and Dodds Road.
They will then resume the normal route from there.
An Anglian Water spokesperson said: “Our teams are working on Hargham Road in Attleborough to replace a valve on the water main.
"For the safety of our team and the public it was necessary to close the road and a diversion is in place.
- 1 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
- 2 Approval granted for 69 new homes in Suffolk village
- 3 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 4 'Key moment' for town centre as £800,000 improvements agreed
- 5 Haulage company turns recruitment corner after upping wages five times
- 6 Police investigate three cat shootings in Eye
- 7 Holiday let cottages plan to save village pub after Covid
- 8 Victim 'missed out' on childhood as a result of sexual abuse, court hears
- 9 Tribute paid to father-of-three who died near his home aged 36
- 10 Mum's tribute to 'amazing' son amid mental health plea
"We expect to have the road reopened by the beginning of next week and would like to thank everyone for their patience while we complete this work.”