Man taken to hospital after medical episode while driving near Diss
- Credit: James Bass
A man has been taken to hospital after suffering a medical episode in his car.
Norfolk Police were called at 8.49am after a man had driven his car into a property on Tottington Lane near Diss.
This caused minor damage to the doorstep of the house as well as the bumper of his car.
A spokeswoman for the police said officers remain on the scene at 9.30am after the ambulance service were initially called at 6.45am.
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said: "We sent one ambulance and took one person to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care."
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Harleston and Thetford were called at 8.55am to make the area safe.
They remained at the property until around 9.20am.
The scene was cleared at 10.22am.
- 1 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 4 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 5 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 6 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 9 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed