Man taken to hospital after medical episode while driving near Diss
- Credit: James Bass
A man has been taken to hospital after suffering a medical episode in his car.
Norfolk Police were called at 8.49am after a man had driven his car into a property on Tottington Lane near Diss.
This caused minor damage to the doorstep of the house as well as the bumper of his car.
A spokeswoman for the police said officers remain on the scene at 9.30am after the ambulance service were initially called at 6.45am.
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said: "We sent one ambulance and took one person to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care."
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Harleston and Thetford were called at 8.55am to make the area safe.
They remained at the property until around 9.20am.
The scene was cleared at 10.22am.
- 1 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 5 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 6 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 7 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 8 More than 100,000 young people have had Covid jab in Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 All you need to know ahead of the Old Buckenham Airshow 2021
- 10 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van