Firefighters free people after crash which blocked road for four hours
- Credit: Google Street View
Three people were hurt in a crash which blocked a road for four hours.
Emergency services were called to Lopham Road in East Harling at 6.40pm on Tuesday (March 30).
Fire crews from East Harling and Diss went to the crash, which involved a Transit van and an Audi A3.
Firefighters used hydraulic rescue equipment to release people who had been hurt.
They also made the scene safe and had finished their work at just after 8.30pm.
Norfolk Constabulary said three people were injured and the passenger from the Audi was taken to the West Suffolk Hospital for treatment.
The road remained blocked until 10.50pm.
- 1 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 2 New head unveiled at high school with 'so much potential'
- 3 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 4 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 5 Extra police as pub gardens opening could coincide with Canaries promotion
- 6 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 7 Charity shops see record sales and donations after reopening
- 8 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 9 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor