'Serious' two-car crash closes road near A143
- Credit: Google Street View
A serious crash has closed an exit road off the A143 at Rickinghall near Diss.
Police were called at 10.05am today to a two-vehicle collision on the B1113 Finningham Road.
The road will remain closed in both directions while Suffolk police carry out enquiries.
Police, ambulance and three fire crews from Norfolk and Suffolk are still at the scene
Drivers are asked by police to find alternative routes.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses should contact Suffolk Police on 101 quoting CAD 77 of 29 April 2021.
- 1 Police search for Norwich man wanted on recall to prison
- 2 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 3 Warning over con artists trying 'council tax' scam in Norfolk
- 4 Six TikTok teens get stuck in toddler swings
- 5 Norfolk schools turn to Essex to find governors
- 6 Huge fire in scrapyard sees 11 fire engines descend on village
- 7 Big rise in Norfolk children being home-schooled
- 8 'Get out and vote on election day': plea to people across Norfolk
- 9 Ministers 'should pause primary school tests to allow children to catch up'
- 10 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Election day guide