Warm week to continue as temperatures could soar to 27C
- Credit: Archant
Tomorrow is set to be the hottest day of the week with blistering sunshine of up to 27Cexpected.
Consistent hot temperatures are set to continue throughout the week with consistent temperatures of around 25C predicted until Sunday when temperatures could hit 27C.
Forecasters at Weatherquest say west Norfolk will be the hottest area of the county throughout the week due to a south-easterly wind, making the north Norfolk coast the coolest place to be.
Adam Dury from the Norfolk-based forecaster said: "Norfolk is looking at the hottest temperatures being tomorrow at 25 degrees as a high temperature, but it may just reach 26 on Sunday.
"Generally the weekend is a bit warmer so basically tomorrow is the warmest of the working week and then it could get that degree or two warmer going into the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
"Somewhere in west Norfolk it could even reach 27 degrees."
- 1 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 2 Inquest into woman's death in A140 crash tragedy delayed
- 3 Diss 'beacon of hope' remembers lives lost to coronavirus
- 4 Local radio station granted license to broadcast until 2027
- 5 8 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 6 Norfolk has no Covid patients in hospital for first time since August
- 7 Home plan for village pub shelved
- 8 Pink Ladies' Tractor Road Run to return this summer
- 9 Natural England concerned over blueprint for thousands of homes
- 10 SURVEY: Let us know your thoughts on getting the Covid vaccine