Person hit by train on Greater Anglia line
- Credit: Lesley Buckley
Rail services to Norwich have been disrupted after a person was hit by a train on the Greater Anglia line.
The 12.30pm service from London Liverpool Street to Norwich has been cancelled.
A person was hit by a train near Shenfield, close to London.
Network Rail and the emergency services have been on site, the train operator has said.
Greater Anglia has said the disruption is expected to last until 2.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Some lines have now reopened between Stratford and Shenfield.
- 1 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 2 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 3 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 4 Consultation launched on plans to merge primary and secondary schools
- 5 Heartbroken parents’ appeal over final 13 hours before son’s death
- 6 Town mayor officially welcomed in with civic ceremony
- 7 Mum and son,10, running 5k every week for homelessness charity
- 8 Police stop 51 drivers in day of action
- 9 Tractor fire leads to barn blaze
- 10 Man could face jail over crash which killed woman, 75, court hears