Part of A140 to close for resurfacing
- Credit: Google Maps
Part of the A140 in south Norfolk will be closed later this month for resurfacing work.
The A140 Scole bypass, near the A1066 roundabout, is due to be resurfaced on Friday, October 8.
The work will mean the A140 will be closed to all southbound traffic.
The road will remain open to northbound traffic.
It is anticipated to take one night to complete, subject to suitable weather conditions.
In order to minimise disruption the work will be carried out between 7pm and 6am.
A fully signed diversion route will be in operation for the duration of the work.
- 1 New crafting event coming to East Anglia this summer
- 2 Man in court over hundreds of indecent images of children
- 3 Overcrowding fears sees council oppose town's affordable housing plans
- 4 Church school becomes latest to join growing academy trust
- 5 50-mile diversion in place as A140 set to close to repair damaged road
- 6 11 indulgent spa getaways in East Anglia
- 7 Contact tracing scammers return as Covid rates rise
- 8 War memorabilia to be displayed at Armed Forces Day in Diss
- 9 Classic car show back this weekend with over 700 vehicles
- 10 Town puts on a show for the Armed Forces
The work is set to cost £20,000 and will be carried out by Norfolk County Council’s Community and Environmental Services Department and its contractors.