Part of A140 to close for resurfacing
- Credit: Google Maps
Part of the A140 in south Norfolk will be closed later this month for resurfacing work.
The A140 Scole bypass, near the A1066 roundabout, is due to be resurfaced on Friday, October 8.
The work will mean the A140 will be closed to all southbound traffic.
The road will remain open to northbound traffic.
It is anticipated to take one night to complete, subject to suitable weather conditions.
In order to minimise disruption the work will be carried out between 7pm and 6am.
A fully signed diversion route will be in operation for the duration of the work.
- 1 A143 blocked after crash between car and tractor
- 2 Trailer, ride-on lawnmower and chainsaw stolen during village burglary
- 3 New Lidl could create 40 'living wage' jobs
- 4 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 5 Diss council announces tax rise and upgrade for town assets
- 6 Fabulous pictures captured by wildlife photographer, nine
- 7 Two crashes in one hour in Pulham Market area
- 8 'Our hero': East Anglian Air Ambulance's first female doctor retires
- 9 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 10 The battle of Bressingham... the village torn apart by energy scheme
The work is set to cost £20,000 and will be carried out by Norfolk County Council’s Community and Environmental Services Department and its contractors.