Part of A140 to close for resurfacing
- Credit: Google Maps
Part of the A140 in south Norfolk will be closed later this month for resurfacing work.
The A140 Scole bypass, near the A1066 roundabout, is due to be resurfaced on Friday, October 8.
The work will mean the A140 will be closed to all southbound traffic.
The road will remain open to northbound traffic.
It is anticipated to take one night to complete, subject to suitable weather conditions.
In order to minimise disruption the work will be carried out between 7pm and 6am.
A fully signed diversion route will be in operation for the duration of the work.
- 1 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 5 PlayStation, iPad and pottery classes bought with NHS budget
- 6 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 7 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 10 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
The work is set to cost £20,000 and will be carried out by Norfolk County Council’s Community and Environmental Services Department and its contractors.